TripAdvisor traveler ratingbased on 5630 reviews
U by Grand Fiesta Americana... A Unique Unlimited Experience!
U by Grand Fiesta Americana experiences include:
• U Club Junior Suite accommodations with Ocean front accommodations.
• Gourmet dining for all meals, including premium beverages at all of the Resort restaurants and bars: Champagne-breakfast buffet and 24-hr room service. (excludes Premium Tequila & Wines, 18 years Whisky and above, Champagne and Cognac XO, & specialty menu items such as lobster)
• Le Basilic a AAA 5-Diamond dining experience with art pairings
• The table at La Joya (AAA 4 Diamond dining), a new Interactive digital dining experience that takes guests on historic Mexican Journey via a nine-course gourmet meal complete with specialty drink pairings (once per stay, Friday or Saturdays only)
• Access to the award winning 10-step Hydrotherapy Ritual at Gem Spa
• 50% off Spa treatments at the 8 million dollar Gem Spa.
• One romantic Beach Cabana evening, complete with champagne and hors d'oeuvres
• Access to the award winning, Coral KidZ Club with over 40 activities for kids ages 3 to 12
• Use or WAVE-RUNNERS (one wave runner for two people for 30 mins per stay)
• Use of non-motorized marina equipment, Kayaks, Snorkeling, Paddle Boards, etc
• One round-trip ferry ticket to Isla Mujeres, per guest per stay.
• Private check in
• Beach and poolside waiter service, including meals
• Robe & Slippers with nightly turn down service & In suite mini bar
• International phone calls.
• Use of our well-appointed Fitness Center
• Complimentary one way shuttle to luxury shopping malls (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday)
• Sunrise Yoga (Wednesday and Sunday)
• Exclusive Concierge Services for assistance in planning tours and other unique experiences
• All meals, snacks, drinks, gratuities, taxes & resort fee included, including the environmental tax
LocationCancun - Beach
Wish you were here?
General policies & fine print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating5630 reviews
Best service ever!!!
We are currently spending our 3rd day here! We travel a lot and up until now we were in love with Hawaii. But no more 8 hr flights for us. This hotel is very classy and the service staff are by far the best we have ever experienced. The food is great and there is a huge variety. There two downsides: we love to tip for great service, but there’s no place to get change! Second, there is no shopping at the hotel, not even a small convenience store. If you are concerned about Covid-19, this is the place to be! They have taken every precaution one could take.
Amazing time at Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach
This hotel hit all my expectations for our stay in Cancun for our pre Labor Day weekend getaway. Upon arrival we were upgraded to a master suite by Yasmin ( with whom I conversed with by email. ) I already had an oceanfront balcony reserved and she wanted to make our stay even more special. I already had to cancel three other trips due to travel restrictions due to COVID so my husband and I was looking forward to finally celebrating our anniversary. The hotel took many extra precautions due to COVID . Masks required inside, plenty of antibacterial gel and social distancing. We felt completely at ease and had many choices on where to eat. The food and drink options were excellent. We did not go hungry and were never bored. It rained a little bit but in Mexico it's over with quickly. One of my favorite offerings was the specially made hot tequila/whiskey coffee- "Ciriaco" made it amazingly and was so kind. We rented a car from the airport and was happy to find complimentary parking at the hotel. Driving around Cancun to Playa Del Carmen was no problem for an easy day trip. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Grand Fiesta Coral Beach Cancun.
Bad service and food for the price you’re paying!
This hotel is pretty expensive for the money you pay, stay somewhere else! There’s no waitress around the pool!!! and the few ones that are there take forever to bring you a drink ! Food is very repetitive! Not worth it!!!
The hotel is great and is overall awesome. They really want to make you happy. Turns out there is a public beach, prob an unofficial one, right nearby. Our huge pool float thing was stolen from our seat, and pretty quickly. That was sad and we paid something like $60 for it at the hotel store. Oh yeah, hotel shop is way overpriced. The rooms smell a bit funky for a fancy hotel, I guess because of the humidity and ocean and all. But surprising since there is housekeeping twice a day. It’s a great hotel overall and we had a super relaxing vacation. They could work on security I guess so stuff isn’t lost, and lost and found in general. Would be nice to have slightly more knowledgeable staff. I speak some Spanish, this wasn’t a language issue, but when I tried to ask specific questions I had to turn to this app rather than a concierge or someone at the desk.
Not sure where to start but this Resort knows how to make you feel like your in vacation. I am really not sure if they could have done anything more because they went above and beyond for us since the moment we arrived. We only stayed 2 nights but it was the best 2 nights from anywhere we have stayed in the past. This is definitely going to be a revisit. The food,room,views and service were top notch. Since this trip was during Covid-19 mask are required inside the building but outside you can relax it. They have someone at the elevators to greet you and give you hand sanitizer. The workers are nonstop cleaning. I will definitely recommend and will return back for another visit.