Wish you were here?
Surfing was cultivated in our backyard and the lifestyle it embodies is central to who we are. Waikiki is famous for its beautiful beaches and we’re steps away from them. But you’ll be just as drawn to the timeless charm and laid-back vibe as the The Twin Fin Hotel welcomes you here.
We’re a retreat. A place to relax and take in the beauty of Waikiki’s iconic sights and rolling swells, from sunrise to sunset. We’re a gathering place to connect with others and share memorable, meaningful moments. We’re a hub for discovering local music, art, and a lasting connection with our island community. And with stunning, front-row views of Waikiki Beach, we’re a place to reflect on the events of the day. And plan the adventures that lie ahead.
LocationAcross the street from Waikiki Beach
General policies & fine print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee – Mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
Hotel Mandatory hotel imposed resort fee inclusions:
• In-room internet (includes Wi-Fi and wired, up to 4 devices)
• Reef friendly sunscreen lotion, upon request
• Two (2) bottles of water per stay, refillable at our filtered water stations
• Pool Towels for day use
• Fitness Center
• Keurig Coffee Maker in room (coffee replenished daily)
• Toll Free, Local Calls and complimentary domestic and international calls
• In-room Safe
• Discounts at Restaurants & Retailers in the hotel
• Beach Candy: Guests can select from a wide range of items from Beach Candy store located at Twin Fin hotel located at 2570 Kalakaua Avenue to further enhance their beach and ocean experience. Each night of stay (with a fully paid resort fee) every guest room will receive 3 daily credits that can be applied towards rentals to include: Surfboards, Paddleboards, Beach Chairs, Umbrellas, Beach Toys and more! Guests reserve their rentals using their daily credits upon arrival to the resort. Other activities at Beach Candy such as Fitness Classes, Surf Lessons and more can be booked at an additional cost.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating307 reviews
Opposite of advertised
This hotel is advertised as renovated and modern. Hard to see any of this to be honest. To me it is a tired dated hotel which overcharges for what is on offer. There are way hotels in Hawaii so keep looking.
Great stay - would stay here again.
Clean and comfortable. Staff were very pleasant; room was large. Great location to the beach, restaurants, shops etc. Straight across the road from the beach. Hotel supplies beach chairs, umbrellas, towels, paddle boards etc free to rent.
Smoke elimination fee charged for non-smokers
We were charged a smoke elimination fee of $350 USD plus tax after we left, absolutely unacceptable. Will never stay at this hotel again. In addition the manager was disrespectful and arrogant and refused to remove the charge. The Twin Fin should be ashamed of themselves for stealing from their customers. Be cautious.
Older hotel with a great location on Waikiki. If you have a car be sure you’re prepared for the valet costs. No self parking anywhere. Take advantage of the beach amenities and the nightly sunset views from the pool or restaurant.
Great Hotel Breathtaking Views
Loved the hotel, great location, great bar/restaurant. The views from the room were outstanding and the front counter personnel was great specially Michelle Sabater thumbs up for her!!! Can wait to go back and spend more time