Wish you were here?
Surfing was cultivated in our backyard and the lifestyle it embodies is central to who we are. Waikiki is famous for its beautiful beaches and we’re steps away from them. But you’ll be just as drawn to the timeless charm and laid-back vibe as the The Twin Fin Hotel welcomes you here.
We’re a retreat. A place to relax and take in the beauty of Waikiki’s iconic sights and rolling swells, from sunrise to sunset. We’re a gathering place to connect with others and share memorable, meaningful moments. We’re a hub for discovering local music, art, and a lasting connection with our island community. And with stunning, front-row views of Waikiki Beach, we’re a place to reflect on the events of the day. And plan the adventures that lie ahead.
LocationAcross the street from Waikiki Beach
General policies & fine print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee – Mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
Hotel Mandatory hotel imposed resort fee inclusions:
• In-room internet (includes Wi-Fi and wired, up to 4 devices)
• Reef friendly sunscreen lotion, upon request
• Two (2) bottles of water per stay, refillable at our filtered water stations
• Pool Towels for day use
• Fitness Center
• Keurig Coffee Maker in room (coffee replenished daily)
• Toll Free, Local Calls and complimentary domestic and international calls
• In-room Safe
• Discounts at Restaurants & Retailers in the hotel
• Beach Candy: Guests can select from a wide range of items from Beach Candy store located at Twin Fin hotel located at 2570 Kalakaua Avenue to further enhance their beach and ocean experience. Each night of stay (with a fully paid resort fee) every guest room will receive 3 daily credits that can be applied towards rentals to include: Surfboards, Paddleboards, Beach Chairs, Umbrellas, Beach Toys and more! Guests reserve their rentals using their daily credits upon arrival to the resort. Other activities at Beach Candy such as Fitness Classes, Surf Lessons and more can be booked at an additional cost.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating374 reviews
Great place to stay!
This was a great place to stay. Room was amazing. Hotel needs to be updated a bit but that didnt take away from the stay at all. Room was amazing views. Poolside was great, location was great. Staff was nice and friendly. Will stay here again.
Warm and Inviting hospitality where you can really and let your hair down...
Superb staff at Twin Fin. Many of the staff is always checking to see everything is going well especially Lilian Mesiona, Mika, Aika, and Keana were absolutely superb! My husband and I can’t stop raving about how great they are. We travel a lot and Twin Finn is always our first choice to stay and relax. Also the breakfast has improved over the moon from couple years ago. Lilian Mesiona, Mika, Aika and Keana made our trip to Waikiki very special. We really appreciate all the warm, kind and professional hospitality your staff provided.
Old, really old
Ingress and egress is problematic. Tube bottom is slick. Multiple layers of paint on doors and walls. Towels were thin. MATTRESS SLEPT GREAT! It is just simple in need of upgrading. Rooms were small. Staff were courteous.
Hawaii February 2024
We loved the Twin Fin, it was a great place to stay, everything about Twin Fin was just perfect. Everyone was so kind and friendly and very helpful - with a smile ! The room was clean and a nice size. We had ocean front and it was lovely.
Yoga under the rainbow
Josie ... loved yoga under the double rainbow. Such a special morning. Just enough stretching to prepare me for that long plane ride home for me. Wish I had found out about your morning yoga earlier in the week. (Share the news, Twin Fin!) Thank you! Mahalo!