Wish you were here?
LocationVail - Walk to lifts
General policies & fine print
Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy:
This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Room taxes are included in vacation price.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee: A mandatory hotel-imposed fee is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
Mandatory hotel-imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Breakfast for two persons per bedroom (up to standard # of persons allowable per residence - Available at Arrabelle, but not at Game Creek Chalet, Gore Creek Place, Landmark or West Vail locations) Does not include alcohol or gratuity. May not be redeemed via In Room Dining.
• Daily Newspapers (Available at Arrabelle, but not at Game Creek Chalet, Gore Creek Place, Landmark or West Vail locations)
• In room welcome snacks & beverages upon arrival (Available at Arrabelle, but not at Game Creek Chalet, Gore Creek Place, Landmark or West Vail locations)
• Coffee & tea service each morning
• Hot chocolate & cookie service each afternoon
• Ski valet / heated boot storage at the base the Vista Bahn gondola
• Bicycle valet
• Access to the fitness center, pool, hot tubs and sauna
• Wireless internet access in all hotel rooms, condominiums & residences, including use of in room iPads
• Rollaway beds & cribs
• Local telephone calls
• Unlimited valet parking
• In town luxury shuttle transportation within the Town of Vail
• Concierge services
• Shoe shining
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating744 reviews
I recently stayed at the Arrabelle with my family and it was a great experience. The location is right in the middle of Lionshead, and right next to restaurants and cafés. The proximity to the ski lifts and gondola, as well as the ski valet are a major plus if you plan to ski or snowboard.
A luxuriant resort in Vail, Colorado
Our room has a High-End look with extremely comfortable beds. The bathroom has a shower and nice soaking tub. The balcony floor was heated so we could sit out there and enjoy during the falling snow. The roof top view from the hot tub was magnificent!
Hotel was beautiful. The location was very convenient and truly ski in ski out. The hotel staff was great. We were upgraded to a two bedroom condo as the room class we booked was oversold. Their solution exceeded our expectations. Would definitely recommend and will definitely stay there again in the future
Lots of good, mixed with some caveats
First, it's staggering that the rooms at the Arrabelle have gone from about $440/night in Dec 2019, our last stay, to about $1250/night for the same room class (king deluxe) on this trip. There haven't been any corresponding renovations that could possibly explain it so I guess they're just charging more because the lux hotel market in Vail is so cornered? Not sure. The good: location, location, location. Perfectly situation at the base of the Lionshead slopes. They also have a "ski valet" who will have your skis (rentals, etc) ready for you to pickup near the slopes/gondola. The bad: If you're a European traveler, this won't make much difference to you, but the service from the European staff is mostly indifferent. American travelers, however, will notice. If you're lucky, you'll get an American server in the Tavern Square restaurant and in that case, you'll get standard American friendliness. If you get one of the European servers, you won't. Again, just depends on what you're used to. But for a $1250/night hotel, you'd like to them to lean more in the American direction of service. Only seems to be an issue in the restaurant, however.
I planned a surprise trip for my husband’s birthday around his two favorite things: Christmas and cold weather. The Arrabelle at Vail was perfect!! Upon arrival, Ken was the most friendly and personable bellman to help us with our things. Everyone on staff was very friendly and helpful. It was the perfect surprise!