Wish you were here?
Set along a half-mile stretch of Ka’anapali’s most exclusive beach, golfers, active travelers and honeymooners will enjoy upscale accommodations amidst a welcoming Hawaiian ambiance. Home to a popular luau, it offers a wide variety of gracious facilities including oceanfront pools, tennis, 18-holes of pristine golf nearby, a beach activities center, several restaurants and a poolside grill.
General policies & fine print
Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy:
This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Room taxes are included in vacation price.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Amenity Fee includes:
- Wellness Classes: Daily classes to be held (see resort activity sheet for details of times)
- Hawaiian Cultural Classes: Daily Classes to be held including, lau hala weaving, hula lessons and ukulele
- Hiu Wai (Traditional Hawaiian Cleaning) ritual at Sunrise on the beach
- In-Room Coffee: Enjoy a selection of signature Kona coffee and tea from the convenience of your guest room
- Internet Access: High speed internet wireless access in guest rooms and throughout the resort
- Phone Calls: Unlimited local and long-distance calls including up to 60 minutes of international calls per day
- Sunscreen and After Sun Lotion: Reef Safe and available at the resort pool area.
- Self-service 24-hour workplace: Complimentary boarding pass printing and copying services
- Spa Service Credit: $20.00 per room per stay at Alana Spa - Please note spa services must be reserved in advance at an additional charge
- Fitness Center: Daily access to the Fitness Facilities.
- Self-Guided Botanical Tour of the Royal Lahaina Resort
- Shuffleboard and Bocci Ball available oceanside of hotel
- Resort Shuttle Service: Ka’anapali trolley service to Whalers Village Shops/Restaurants and select Ka’anapali hotels
- Hawaiian Vintage Postcard per stay from the Royal Lahaina Trading Company
- Personalized Guest Messaging Service
- Refillable Water Bottle Stations
The fee amount, taxes, and inclusions are subject to change at any time without notice. The resort amenity fee is per room per night.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating6173 reviews
Amazing experience! Less populated resort made for a peaceful tranquil experience! Very family friendly! Staff was so nice and had a true aloha spirit! Carla, a server in the restaurant was incredible and treated us so well! Definitely want to plan another trip soon! Well worth it! Great wine selection in the retail shop that's open conventiently till 9pm! Such a wonderful experience! Mahalo!
Don't Stay here
Very expensive for what you're getting. Resort fee for not much offerings. Had to wait 30 mins to get pool towels, extra for beach chair or umbrella. Plus additional fee for car parking. Won't stay here again.
Stacey was very helpful and understanding of my situation with check-in. She handled it well with a calming attitude. As for the room itself, it had a wonderful beach view with a comfortable and nice layout. Thank you for the amazing hospitality and experience!
Stacey helped us check in and answered all of our concerns very patiently and nicely. We had a little problem with our booking and she promptly helped solve the situation. The rest of the workers I encountered were all super nice and friendly as well. Had a great experience here!
We came to this restaurant twice on our trip because of how beautiful the ambience, food and service was. Ford made our last night thoroughly enjoyable, the music and food were unforgettable. Highly recommend!