Wish you were here?
LocationCabo San Lucas-Beach
General policies & fine print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Spring Break Policies - Minimum Age Condition: At least one person 21 years or older is required in every room during February thru May. The Hotel reserves the right of admission and may request guests show passport or official ID to prove age. During the remainder of the year, at least one person 18 or older is required in every room. Guests can and will be removed from the property at their own expense in case of any disturbance or complaint from other guests or hotel staff.
Please note: Student/Spring Breaker Groups (21 years of age or older) will be accepted at this resort only for the month of March!
- All Student/Spring Breaker Group reservations are strictly on request and will be reviewed on a case by case basis by the corresponding Destination Sales Department. The resort reserves the right of admission and may reject any request at its sole discretion.
- If a Student/Spring Breaker Group is accepted: The number of rooms will be deducted from the contracted allotments; Minimum Age requirement: 21 years of age or older.; The Hotel may request proof of age in the form of passport or official ID. Each room must submit a signed liability agreement upon check-in.
- Guests disturbing or generating complaints from other guests or hotel may be removed from the property, at their own expense.
- Parties in rooms are not permitted.
The resort will allow these “Supervised Family Student Groups” as an exception to its Student/Spring Breaker Group Policy, always on an on-request basis and; if and only if they fit the following criteria:
- Students are traveling in the company of a parent/s or Legal Guardian/s.
- Each room booked has at least 1 (one) responsible parent or guardian sharing with their underage children (18 or younger) up to the maximum of occupants permitted in the specific room category.
- Parent/s or guardian/s must be willing to sign a responsibility agreement.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating10091 reviews
Entertainment was amazing
The event staff was great and super friendly. Loved the campus and all of the eminities, very clean, cautious especially more so during this time! Tony from the event staff more than made the trip worth it!
Very accommodating for the ‘new world’ we live in.
2/3 of the resort is currently closed for obvious reasons, but the 1/3 open is still huge, lots of pools and staff very friendly! You have to expect to wear masks anywhere these days, but otherwise, just like a normal holiday.
The service was great.
Me and a few friends of mine have been trying to plan a getaway for a long time. Especially lately to relieve the stress of the day-to-day world. Little did I know this place was gonna be everything we needed and more. All of the staff were more than helpful, but on guy stuck out from the crowd. His name was Tony. No matter what he asked of him or how confused we might have been, being so far away from home, he was patient and very knowledgeable. If I could give an individual staff 5 stars thats what he would get. Food was great and the rooms matched that. Thanks for a great time!
The hotel food and amenities were just so-so. The only reason we enjoyed ourselves was because of the Riu entertainment staff. They took a very boring hotel(due to Covid ) atmosphere to another level of fun! Tony from Entertainment was so engaging with the guests and helped us with issues we were having with our room that went unresolved with the front desk staff. He took great care of us and made sure we were happy! Tony was the best!
Very nice family all inclusive place to get way!
We have enjoyed the food and cleanliness of the place, as well as professional staff. The only thing that we have had an issue is the WiFi (internet). We have had none in our room and AT&T LTE roaming worked worse then Edge in US, so it was a bit frustrating no to be able to share pictures with the family members instantly. The local people mentioned, that the whole Los Cabos town has very bad internet. We bought your tickets with 3rd party agency and it was the best 7 day all-inclusive deal for the money, with airfare for 3 people.