Wish you were here?
LocationLas Vegas - Strip
General policies & fine print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit card authorization upon check-in for incidentals, this will place a hold on your funds. Please note that New York New York does not accept cash deposits upon check-in.
Convention Policy - Convention attendees cannot book this property for their convention stay, they must book through the proper convention source. Convention attendees that violate this policy will be responsible for paying any higher rates and may not be eligible for any promotional offerings.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee - A mandatory hotel-imposed fee is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out for guests from all origins.
Mandatory hotel imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Property-wide high-speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll-free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Fitness center access for guests 18+
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
Dog-Friendly Fee applies as follows:
• Dogs are the only animal allowed.
• There is a mandatory dog friendly fee of [$50.00 per night, per dog] for rooms and [$100.00 per night, per dog] for suites. These fees will be applied to your folio and payable directly to the hotel at time of checkout.
• Up to two dogs are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of less than 100 pounds.
• A second dog fee will be charged at check-in if bringing two dogs.
• Due to health code regulations, dogs (except for service dogs) are not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to: any food and beverage outlets, the Spa, or pool areas, except as passing through.
• Dogs are permitted in hotel rooms, suites, and the designated outdoor locations.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating22758 reviews
Love to stay at NY. The dining options are amazing. New checking procedures were easy and efficient. Noise from adjoining room was a distraction. We were disappointed that many dining choices were closed during the week.
Lack of hospitality at New York New York
No hot water, staff unconcerned, out-dated rooms Lack of hospitality. Tiny bathroom, tub with sliding door hardly big enough for an adult. No exhaust vent in Bathroom and air return vent was covered in dust.
Nice room and big room clean and fast check in and check out I loved it so much it was my first time I will go back the prices were not bad i love the bars down stairs I had so much fun my husband loved it to
Great Stay! The staff was incredibly helpful and the room we stayed in seemed up to par. Everyone was wearing masks and the hotel themselves provided each room with pouches that had hand sanitizer and gloves which in turn made me feel much more comfortable. Will definitely be back! (:
Hoping it was a 1 off experience
The room safe ddnt work... The left shower door didn't slide (thinking it was off track)..... also almost impossible to find some vegan options within the hotel for my wife. Of the dozens of trips to Vegas, this was absolutely at the bottom of most memorable. Ended up having to cut the trip short due to disappointment and getting to my wife's nerves. We have always enjoyed the other properties