TripAdvisor traveler ratingbased on 29158 reviews
We didn’t invent entertainment—we perfected it. Entertainment at MGM Grand includes the Grand Garden Arena, KÀ™ by Cirque du Soleil®, Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club, and the unparalleled Hakkasan. Relax at the Grand Spa, Grand Pool Complex, and Wet Republic, or indulge in gourmet cuisine at Craftsteak, Pub 1842, or Joël Robuchon. It’s easy to see why MGM Grand is Las Vegas’ Entertainment Authority.
LocationLas Vegas - Strip
Wish you were here?
General policies & fine print
Guest Names Policy - Reservations must be booked with the correct guest names. A complete name change to the lead name is considered a cancellation and will require a new reservation.
Deposit Requirements - A major credit card and photo I.D. is required upon check-in to cover phone or incidental charges. More details below.
Convention Policy - Guests attending a convention at the hotel may not use this package for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be charged directly by the hotel.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Parking - Effective immediately, MGM Grand Hotel & Casino charges for parking.
Security Deposit Policy:
• A valid credit card is required to register at MGM Grand. Prior approval is required if you are paying with a company credit card. Please contact Room Reservations for details on our credit card policy and for current per night amount that will be placed on hold on your credit card or debit card.
• All reservations require a valid credit card on file at registration. Payments may be made with credit card, cash, and debit cards but credit card must remain on record for duration of stay.
• Release on authorizations or refunds of security deposits will take place within 3-10 business days of check out, dependent on the cardholder's banking institution. Releases/refunds on cards issued by a foreign banks may take longer.
• 48 hours notice required to cancel and receive refund of deposit.
Resort Fee - A mandatory hotel-imposed fee is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
Mandatory hotel-imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Property-wide high-speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll-free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Fitness center access for guests 18+
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change at any time. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
Rooms and suites are non-smoking. If there is evidence of smoking of any substance in your accommodation, you will incur a minimum deep cleaning fee of $500 for rooms and $1,000 for suites and Stay Well rooms charged to your hotel account.
• Dogs are the only animal allowed.
• There is a mandatory dog friendly fee of [$100.00 per night, per dog] for rooms and [$150.00 per night, per dog] for suites. These fees will be applied to your folio and payable directly to the hotel at time of checkout.
• Up to two dogs are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of less than 100 pounds.
• A second dog fee will be charged at check-in if bringing two dogs.
• Due to health code regulations, dogs (except for service dogs) are not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to: any food and beverage outlets, the Spa, or pool areas, except as passing through.
• Dogs are permitted in hotel rooms, suites, and the designated outdoor locations.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating29158 reviews
Don’t stay here
Since opening after the coronavirus this hotel is not the same. Has the power go out. Yes getting arrested all over the place. Shooting across the street. Will never go back. No hot water lack of security
The cleaning staff left a mop in our hotel bathroom. The guests staying next to to us were playing music loud and smoking pot, which flooded our room with the smell. We were moved to another room, but it was dirty and had trash in it.
Will never stay here again!
Horrible service! Horrible experience! I will never stay here again and do not recommend staying here! There is nothing that i liked about the room nor hotel! They dont even provide a coffee and tea !
Great stay! Always the best quality!
We have been returning to the MGM properties for years because the staff and accommodations are the best in Vegas. From check in to checkout, we have always enjoyed the experience. If at anytime we had a question, the staff would answer to our satisfaction right away. Over ten years of great memories made at the MGM!
Rooms are nice!
Hotel and staff is very nice. They do nickel and dime you, more like 20 and 50 you for everything. They did however credit the resort fees due to our play. The slots seem very tight compared to the other casinos we played at.