TripAdvisor traveler ratingbased on 28585 reviews
We didn’t invent entertainment—we perfected it. Entertainment at MGM Grand includes the Grand Garden Arena, KÀ™ by Cirque du Soleil®, Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club, and the unparalleled Hakkasan. Relax at the Grand Spa, Grand Pool Complex, and Wet Republic, or indulge in gourmet cuisine at Craftsteak, Pub 1842, or Joël Robuchon. It’s easy to see why MGM Grand is Las Vegas’ Entertainment Authority.
LocationLas Vegas - Strip
Wish you were here?
General policies & fine print
Guest Names Policy - Reservations must be booked with the correct guest names. A complete name change to the lead name is considered a cancellation and will require a new reservation.
Deposit Requirements - A major credit card and photo I.D. is required upon check-in to cover phone or incidental charges. More details below.
Convention Policy - Guests attending a convention at the hotel may not use this package for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be charged directly by the hotel.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Parking - Effective immediately, MGM Grand Hotel & Casino charges for parking.
Security Deposit Policy:
• A valid credit card is required to register at MGM Grand. Prior approval is required if you are paying with a company credit card. Please contact Room Reservations for details on our credit card policy and for current per night amount that will be placed on hold on your credit card or debit card.
• All reservations require a valid credit card on file at registration. Payments may be made with credit card, cash, and debit cards but credit card must remain on record for duration of stay.
• Release on authorizations or refunds of security deposits will take place within 3-10 business days of check out, dependent on the cardholder's banking institution. Releases/refunds on cards issued by a foreign banks may take longer.
• 48 hours notice required to cancel and receive refund of deposit.
Resort Fee - A mandatory hotel-imposed fee is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
Mandatory hotel-imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Property-wide high-speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll-free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Fitness center access for guests 18+
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change at any time. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
Rooms and suites are non-smoking. If there is evidence of smoking of any substance in your accommodation, you will incur a minimum deep cleaning fee of $500 for rooms and $1,000 for suites and Stay Well rooms charged to your hotel account.
• Dogs are the only animal allowed.
• There is a mandatory dog friendly fee of [$100.00 per night, per dog] for rooms and [$150.00 per night, per dog] for suites. These fees will be applied to your folio and payable directly to the hotel at time of checkout.
• Up to two dogs are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of less than 100 pounds.
• A second dog fee will be charged at check-in if bringing two dogs.
• Due to health code regulations, dogs (except for service dogs) are not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to: any food and beverage outlets, the Spa, or pool areas, except as passing through.
• Dogs are permitted in hotel rooms, suites, and the designated outdoor locations.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating28585 reviews
Everything is oversized
Large food portions, largest casino in Las Vegas, and a larger than life show brings a "wow" factor to MGM. Walking the casino will give you a good workout. The buffet is quite good. Ka by Cirque du Soleil is a spectacular show.
Not recommending at all
The hotel is big, but the facilities are very outdated. The check in took so long. There’s no sense of service. The front desk needs some improvements for sure! The room facilities are problematic. The rooms are very clean I’ll give you that
My reopening suggestion All players wear gloves and mask Dealers have the chips You buy direct from dealer Chips are returned to dealer at end of your playing All wins and loses are put on a comp card ... So no player has chips to hold and cash out They see a cashier ONLY to cash out or put card in slot machine to play or if they go to another table dealer handles their buy in via comp card
SUPER FUN !!!
You need to visit this place OMG !!!!! Ich liebe dieses Hotel! Es war super lustig, guter Preis und gute Lage! What happens in vegas stay in vegas I LOVE IT, front desk was very friendly and the concierge was top!!!!
Large Hotel on the Strip - Lots on site
We arrived after a long trip from Brisbane with a small group. Wow, what a large hotel with thousands of rooms. Hotel reception was very busy but staff checked our small group in all together and as one of our group was a member we were upgraded to rooms in the Grand Tower! We departed the next day for an overnight stay at the Grand Canyon, so the concierge was able to keep our bags overnight FOC. Arrived back at the MGM for another 4 nights in Grand Tower. Hotel has everything you need, closeby to lots of attractions. The Casino was always busy & full of smoke which isn't pleasant when Australia is smoke free in these environments & we are not used to this now. Food & beverage was good all round.