TripAdvisor traveler ratingbased on 10436 reviews
LocationLas Vegas - Strip
Wish you were here?
General policies & fine print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization upon check-in for incidentals, this will place a hold on your funds. If you don’t provide a credit/debit card, a cash deposit is required upon check-in for incidentals.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee - A mandatory hotel-imposed fee is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out for guests from all origins.
Mandatory hotel imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Property-wide high-speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll-free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Fitness center access for guests 18+
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
• Dogs are the only animal allowed.
• There is a mandatory dog friendly fee of [$100.00 per night, per dog] for rooms and [$150.00 per night, per dog] for suites. These fees will be applied to your folio and payable directly to the hotel at time of checkout.
• Up to two dogs are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of less than 100 pounds.
• A second dog fee will be charged at check-in if bringing two dogs.
• Due to health code regulations, dogs (except for service dogs) are not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to: any food and beverage outlets, the Spa, or pool areas, except as passing through.
• Dogs are permitted in hotel rooms, suites, and the designated outdoor locations.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating10436 reviews
Sept. 14th.- Sept. 17th. 2020
This was mine and my Husbands first time staying in Las Vegas! We went for our 25th wedding Anniversary, and our stay at the Mandalay was exceptional! The hotel was very clean, the staff was very helpful and friendly! We had a wonderful time!
Overall great experience. Room over all was clean but shower had mold. Staff were very friendly from front desk to HSK. Felt safe with the mask stations and face enforcement. Enjoyed the pool, and over all had a great mini family vacation
We had such high hopes and expectations.
For such a nice property, why they feel they have to charge you $10 for the water, $15 to use the in-room coffee, and $50 to put anything in the provided mini-bar fridge was petty and sad. Soon they will charge for soap to wash your hands. Room was crazy noisy. DO NOT get a room with an adjoining door if you don't want to hear every word said in the next room. Bring earplugs as you will also hear every person walking and talking in the hallways from many rooms away. At least that was our experience on the 7th floor. Great view of the new Raider Stadium though.....
Mandalay bay staywell
The staywell rooms are very relaxing the beds are amazing. We recommend it highly. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The entire hotel staff kept everyone safe and are on top of the social distancing.
Very nice and comfortable!
We love our penthouse suite, so comfortable, with fantastic views of the pools and very quiet. You don’t heard a sound from the planes or nothing. The hotel is very secure and there is people around everywhere taking care of you and making people to keep social distance and wearing masks. My only complaint is the quality of drinks at the casino. I couldn’t get my favorite brands it doesn’t matter I told the waitress I was Platinum.