Wish you were here?
General policies & fine print
Check-in Policy: Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy: Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy: This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Room taxes are included in vacation price.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
- Internet Access in your Room
- Unlimited DVD Movie Rentals (2 at a time, in your specified tower)
- 20% off Beach Toys at Saltwater Lagoon
- $10 off Sailings on the Spirit of Aloha Catamaran from Anaeho’omalu Bay
- Hawaiian Cultural Classes at the Hawaiian Cultural Center in Makai Tower
- Local, toll-free, and credit card calls with no access fee
- Classes in the Kohala Spa, Subject to Availability
- Complimentary photo keepsake by Storibox
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed charges may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current charge and inclusions when you check-in.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating10882 reviews
Great family resort!
The resort was perfect for our family (7 and 10 year old boys). We enjoyed the restaurants, pools, water slides, and views!!! It was a fabulous location on the island!!! We would stay here again!! It was a 5/5 for all 4 of us. Our room was great!!
Disappointing and dated with no view
Really disappointing property, I’m here on a discounted time share presentation deal (needless to say I won’t be purchasing a time share) and still feel I overpaid, cannot imagine if I had paid full price. This hotel is incredibly dated and looks like an old motel 6 that they renovated the grounds nicely and slapped a not very good paint job on the rooms. Even the beds are old and worn and poor quality. I figured, who cares about the room as long as I can see the Ocean, but there is no view either. I really want to be grateful, and I love Hawaii so I can’t complain about being here, but this hotel leaves A LOT to be desired. I’d love to be able to recommend, but I cannot, I wish I would have paid a little more and booked another resort.
Rooms dated and under serviced
- filters in room disgusting - carpets wet - cockroaches in second room I was changed into - cleanliness of rooms as a result of basic upkeep and servicing - I could go on but the grounds and location of hotel are amazing and staff do their best with what resources they have. - the rooms need a bit of loving and upkeep to bring them in line with other Hilton locations
Something for everyone here
Bay Club was spacious and impeccable. Staff was amazing. You never have to leave the resort to enjoy all the treasures of Hawaii. Great for relaxation or active vacation with numerous sports. Short quick drive to airport or Kona, too.
Just right as a vacation destination
Our expectations were to move slowly and enjoy all the most wonderful amenities of the resort in the warmth of Hawaii. The lagoon was a real center piece to our activities with it's convenience. The fish in the lagoon were a particular joy and living entertainment day after day. We will be back for sure