TripAdvisor traveler ratingbased on 2025 reviews
Wish you were here?
General policies & fine print
Check-in Policy- Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy- Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy- This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
General Information- Room taxes are included in vacation price.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel. The hotel is 100% non-smoking, no smoking rooms are available.
Resort charge: A mandatory resort charge is charged to all guests at hotel check-in or check-out.
Mandatory Resort Charge Inclusions:
- Guest internet
- Two Beach Towels for use during stay
- DVD Now in-room movie and game rental
- Coffee and Whole Fruits in Lobby
-10% off food at both Hiking Hawaii Café and Tree’s Restaurant Discount is not combinable with any other offers or specials
- Local and Toll-Free Calls
- 10% off or One (1) category upgrade on a Two (2) Day or more rental from National Rental Car located in the Rainbow Bazaar Shopping Area at the Hilton Hawaiian Village®.
- Guest must present their DVD NOW Card that is issued to them at time of check-in to receive the discount or upgrade.
- Discount is not combinable with any other offers or specials provided through National or through any 3rd party.
- Discount/upgrade is not available through National Rental Car Central Reservations or through their website. Reservation must be made in person at their kiosk.
- 25% off Waikiki Starlight Luau for up to Six (6) tickets per day.
- Tickets must be booked direct at www.hiltonhawaiianvillage.com/luau or call the Luau Desk at 808-941-5828
- Discount only applies if the reservation is made directly through the Luau Desk and not through any 3rd party.
- Discount is not combinable with any other offers or specials.
- 20% off the Spirit of Aloha Catamaran Afternoon Adventure Sail
- Guests to present DVDNow card to the Spirit of Aloha desk on the beach fronting Hilton Hawaiian Village®
- 10% off Waikiki Beach Activities for beach chairs & umbrellas
- Guests to present their DVDNow card at any Waikiki Beach Activities beach and lagoon stands fronting Hilton Hawaiian Village. Note: Pool usage at the Hilton Hawaiian Village is for Hilton Hawaiian Village guests only.
- Onsite Cultural Activities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed charges may not include tax and are subject to change at any time. The hotel can provide current charges and inclusions when you check-in.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating2025 reviews
Close to town, recommended place
This hotel is located towards the edge of Waikiki, it's close to bars, restaurants, etc. Everything is very walkable. It was a very comfortable, clean room, that offered all the basic amenities. However, if you're looking for gigantic pools with pool parties, and crowded bars, that's not what you'll find. The hotel has a pool (but mostly for exercising and relaxing), and a restaurant for relaxing as well.
Hilton comfort in a great location
Business trip. My daughter tagged along to advantage of the opportunity to enjoy the island. Great location adjacent to, but not a victim to, the crush of Waikiki Beach. Once we parked, we walked everywhere else. Our room was more spacious than expected, well maintained and clean. Solid WiFi allowed her to "telework". Bathroom was perfect. Mandatory valet parking on par with NYC prices but access much more convenient. Valets were professional and efficient. Small but functional gym with free weights, weight machine, treadmills (2), and elliptical (2). Only disappointment was the breakfast menu and its price point. Recommend skip the hotel fare for something outside the hotel.
Mahalo to the Doubletree staff for a lovely stay during this challenging time. The hotel is located near many restaurants and shopping, and the room was very comfortable. Each staff member that assisted us was wonderful. 🤙🏽
I came up with my ʻohana for a family funeral and we couldn’t be happier with the quality of service and ammenities offered. My elderly Aunty didn’t have to walk too far to get anywhere which we were certainly grateful for. I also appreciated the fitness Center that was available when we got back late at night - we definitely made use of that! Breakfasts were great - we had the continental and the hot breakfast - what a bargain! I would definitely stay here again.
Clean, Convenient, Courteous
Like the title says - clean rooms. a convenient way to find balance between business and leisure, and staff that is very helpful. Kudos to Jungmin and Elsa at the front desk, Earl and Alana at the restaurant.