Wish you were here?
LocationLas Vegas - Strip
General policies & fine print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization upon check-in for incidentals, this will place a hold on your funds. If you don’t provide a credit/debit card, a cash deposit is required upon check-in for incidentals.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee - Mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
Mandatory hotel imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Property-wide high-speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll-free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Fitness center access for guests 18+
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
Dog-Friendly Fee applies as follows:
• Dogs are the only animal allowed.
• There is a mandatory dog friendly fee of [$150.00 per night, per dog] for rooms and [$200 per night, per dog] for suites. These fees will be applied to your folio and payable directly to the hotel at time of checkout.
• Up to two dogs are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of less than 100 pounds.
• A second dog fee will be charged at check-in if bringing two dogs.
• Due to health code regulations, dogs (except for service dogs) are not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to: any food and beverage outlets, the Spa, or pool areas, except as passing through.
• Dogs are permitted in hotel rooms, suites, and the designated outdoor locations.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating7139 reviews
It's such a beautiful place with such friendly and helpful staff all throughout the property. The restaurants and great and the casino gas great games available. The rooms are beautiful and the beds are the most immensely comfortable. We've been to Vegas many times and this is a new favorite of ours. We will absolutely stay again!!
Stop watching fountain show from the street!
watching fountain show from the room was one of the most wonderful exprience i ever had. pop the champagne while watching it. i cheked in after having a dinner but you can also order room service and use your room private restaurant. Botanic garden was so beautiful
Very clean, very friendly staff. Our bed was clean & comfortable. Looking forward to our next trip back. Very friendly staff. Baggage and valet answered all my questions. They even helped add the lyft app on my phone.
Not 5 Star
Although his hotel is quite beautiful on the outside, many parts of the interior need to be renovated or simply updated. Our room was hot and had sticky floors. The towels felt like sandpaper, Certainly not of the five star quality.
Beautiful hotel, mediocre rooms
We requested early check-in because our flight arrived in Vegas at 8am, and they never told us our room was ready. We also had to call twice for towels and trash to be emptied. Beautiful but for the $?