Wish you were here?
General policies & fine print
Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy:
This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Room taxes are included in vacation price.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort fee inclusion
- Use of cabanas, beach chairs and umbrellas at private beach (subject to availability),
- Access to shuffleboard and tennis courts, including equipment (subject to availability)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms and public spaces (excluding meeting space) of up to 15Mbps of shared bandwidth (download and upload speed) per guest room. Higher bandwidth plans are available for purchase.
- Two in-room bottled waters per day
- Access to fitness center
- Access to outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool
- Complimentary local and domestic long distance phone calls
- Premium coffee maker and tea available in each guest room
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating6320 reviews
Book Direct with Hotel: Larese in Reservations
Larese in Reservations helped me with my booking. I was booking 5 rooms for various family members so it was pretty complicated and had to make sure all families got the rooms they wanted. Larese was excellent and helped get my reservations all taken care of VERY quickly and there were no mistakes!! That's rare in my book! Very thankful!
Staff at the Bahia resort
The hotel staff Tristan and Ben were fantastic. We wanted to move rooms around so that my daughter could be closer to her Sailing friends. They made it happen without a problem. My daughter needed safety pins. They made it happen in minutes. The hotels were clean and quiet. Parking was simple and abundant.
Great Stay. Recommended!!
The service was great. I would recommend it. Everyone is very nice and accommodating. We got a complementary upgrade which was icing on the cake. The restaurant on the property is pricey but delicious. The food is good, fresh and the customer service is also great. I want to come back.
Great employee Armando a groundskeeper!
Armando Hernandez was exceptionally helpful and informative. He guided me to interesting places on Bahai grounds. I thanked him and want to thank him again. He is a valuable employee for Bahai Resorts
Karina is awesome!!!
Karina was terrific! We had to relocate from an awful location and she made it effortless. She is an excellent representative. We ended up staying an extra night because she made us feel so welcome. We will be back!!!