Wish you were here?
Welcome to Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel!
Why be near the action when you can be a part of it? Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel exudes a hip Hawaiian sense of place just across Kalakaua Avenue from a prime stretch of legendary Waikiki Beach. This casual, contemporary hotel lets you hang loose with its modern resort atmosphere - from the colorful surfboard-studded lobby with complimentary WiFi access to its retro Tiki’s Grill & Bar.
Designed with naturally inspired decor, newly refreshed comfortable guest rooms and suites have cool touches and conveniences like mini-refrigerators and large flat-screen TVs. Most open to full or partial ocean views, while most feature private lanais (balconies) where you can soak up the scenery that defines this dynamic destination.
For the most exceptional views opt for an Aston Select Room. Aside from premium sweeping vistas, these select Oceanfront and Ocean View retreats indulge with an arrival amenity of Hawaii-made treats personally selected by the hotel’s general manager.
LocationAcross the street from Waikiki Beach
General policies & fine print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee – Mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
Hotel Mandatory hotel imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Exclusive access to the HI FIT Program (7 days a week, instructor led Fitness activities on Waikiki Beach)
• Use of GoPro® for one day (7am–6pm), subject to availability
• Reef friendly sunscreen lotion and after sun care located poolside
• Two logo water bottles to use at our filtered water stations
• Daily use of Beach Chairs and Towels
• In-room internet (includes Wi-Fi and wired, up to 4 devices)
• Daily afternoon activities which can include Lei Making, Hula Dancing, Ukulele playing and much more.
• Discounts at restaurants and retailers in the hotel
• $25 off tours and activities booked at the Hotel concierge / travel desk
• Tiki’s Grill & Bar – (1) free kids meal with purchase of (1) adult meal
• Wolfgang Puck’s – 10% discount and a local treat (excluding breakfast)
• Subway – Buy (1) sandwich and get (1) free Cookie Corner cookie (must be redeemed at time of purchase)
• Makai Gift Outlet – 10% off entire purchase (minimum purchase of $50) or 20% off entire purchase (minimum purchase of $200)
• Fitness Center access, 5am – 12am
• Keurig coffee maker in room (coffee replenished daily)
• Unlimited toll free and local calls
• Up to 60 minutes of domestic and international calls per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating4589 reviews
Perfect spot in Honolulu
Loved our corner room on the 7th floor with adjoining room for the kids! We had Waikiki on one side , and Diamond Head on the other! Super convenient to everything, and the Tiki restaurant by the pool was awesome. Sad there is no room service, but we found plenty of places to eat. Front desk and the valet were super accommodating for everything we needed! Room is basic, but clean and cozy - no issues! Would 100% stay here again!
This is my third time staying at the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel. You cannot go wrong. The staff is friendly, the rooms are very clean and the location is excellent. You can rent a car from Avis in the lobby. You can book all of you sightseeing adventures in the lobby. There is a great bar, again in the lobby and you are literally right across the street from the beach.
Amazing hotel experience for my birthday solo trip!
Wow, where to begin. I recently stayed at the Aston (recommended by my wonderful travel agent), and truly, I had the most amazing experience! I stayed for 6 days/5 nights solo for my birthday, and everyone at the hotel made me feel so special from the moment I arrived until the day I checked out. I was fortunate to get a room on the top 25th floor overlooking the beach, which I was told prior would look like a postcard, and it sure did! I was obsessed with my gorgeous view, favorite part of my trip by far! I loved Tikis on the main floor too, which I went to every night and the whole staff there too made me feel right at home. Everyone is so friendly at the Aston. It's in a perfect location too right across from the beach, next to shops and walking distance to everything you need for a perfectly fun, relaxing, beautiful vacation in Waikiki Beach! I can't say enough good things. I had the best time ever on my birthday trip, thanks very much in part to the Aston! I can't wait to go back! :)
Stayed here for 11 nights convenient location rooms are simple but the view of the pool and ocean was amazing. 2 minute walk to the ocean and plenty of food and shopping. Beaches are clean and everything is pretty much open.
One word - Horrible
Old, dirty rooms and they only clean after 6 days due to COVID. Ironically, don’t you need to clean MORE because of COVID. Old hotel, toilet is VERY low to floor and didn’t flush. We paid for an upgraded ocean view room - it was next to the restaurant with live music which made napping during the impossible. They have a stupid resort fee but no beach chairs on Sunday. Sink in bathroom didn’t drain. Slider hard to open. Our room was not updated since 1990s.