TripAdvisor traveler ratingbased on 1422 reviews
LocationAcross the street from Waikiki Beach
Wish you were here?
General policies & fine print
Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention attendees cannot book this property for their convention stay, they must book through the proper convention source. Convention attendees that violate this policy will be responsible for paying any higher rates upon arrival and may not be eligible for any promotional offerings.
Hotel Spring Break Policy:
This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Room taxes are included in vacation price.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee: A mandatory hotel-imposed daily resort fee is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
Hotel Mandatory hotel imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Wireless high-speed Internet access
• Access to Island Club and Spa’s fitness facilities
• $20.00 spa credit per room per stay at Island Club and Spa, redeemable for massage, couples’ massage and facials
• Hawaiian cultural classes
• Aqua Fit classes
• Swell pool deck amenities
• Eco-friendly water bottle, refillable at purified water stations throughout resort
• In-room Keurig coffee makers with ‘Alohilani’s custom special blend coffee/tea
• Self-service 24-hour workspace: boarding pass printing and copying services
• Surfboard storage: self-serve locking surfboard racks with unlimited use during your stay
• Unlimited local and 60 minutes long distance/international telephone calls
• Children 5 and under eat free at the breakfast buffet with paying adult. Children 6-12 are half price.
• Daily local newspaper available at front desk
• Children’s 'Alohilani activity provided at check-in
• Educational tank talks with an Oceanarium diver
• Portable phone chargers for use, based on availability. See Guest Services.
• $50.00 off when you spend $250.00 or more at Trina Turk located at International Market Place (conditions apply)
• Self-parking for the first night of your stay will be upgraded to valet-parking service (pay for self-parking and receive valet parking service)
• Complimentary gift with purchase from Malie Organics located in the Shops at ‘Alohilani, lobby level
• One (1) small coffee from Kai Coffee per room, per stay (located in lobby level)
• Access to the Honolulu Museum of Art—present your valid ‘Alohilnani Resort room key for admission
• Daily showing of ‘Alohilani Resort’s new video art installation “Light Monument” by Hawaiian artist, Joseph Pa’ahana at Swell Pool & Bar
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating1422 reviews
partial ocean view that we enjoyed at night and in the mornings having breakfast in the balcony, and next to the waikiki beach with easy access also the kids loved the pool, good restaurants nearby...
Beautiful Hotel - Ultimate Experience
My fiance and I were cancelled at another hotel at the LAST MINUTE due to COVID where we were trying to have a small getaway before he deployed this fall. But the brave owners of the Alohilani Hotel stayed open at such crazy unknown times as this, and the staff at Alohilani were more than accommodating for us. They went out of their way to help us find a room and assist us with everything we needed such as parking and where to find food! The room we stayed in was immaculate - the cleanest room I have ever had in Waikiki as well as all common areas - spotless and the crew consistently cleaned every inch - everything smelled so wonderful. We were so fortunate to get the "ocean front" room and it was amazing! The view from the lanai was beautiful and exceeded every expectation I had. The hotel itself offers extremely tasteful decor throughout the lobby and shopping areas. The experience I had at this resort was one of the most relaxing, problem-free, and amazing weekends I've ever had. Kudos to the staff for being friendly and uplifting at such stressful darn times. 11/10 Recommend to those with travel plans to Oahu, as this hotel will NOT let you down. What a God-send relief to find this oasis in Waikiki. Highly recommended A+++++!
Great hotel, highly recommend, even through these COVID times lol. Everything wasn't open but it still had views, close to the beach, awesome infinity pool ( wish it was open), and great staff. I would stay here again.
If you want the ultimate hotel experience, the Alohalani is that place! From check in, we were treated like family. The pool attendance, bartenders and wait staff handled our every request and doted on us like we were the only guests in the place. I have stayed many places, but none like the Alohalani.
Can't say enough about my "Go To" Travel hotel when I'm in Waikiki. The review would go on for pages if I really had the time to go into it. Don't not stay here, oh and they have a secret lounge not many people know about. When you stay here make sure you get the add on for the Longboard Club. Go on their website and see for yourself. Thank You 'Alohilani, you never disappoint. Rich Daggett