Wish you were here?
LocationLas Vegas - Strip
General policies & fine print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee - A mandatory hotel-imposed fee is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out for guests from all origins.
Mandatory hotel imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Property-wide high-speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll-free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Fitness center access for guests 18+
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
Dog-Friendly Fee applies as follows:
• Dogs are the only animal allowed.
• There is a mandatory dog friendly fee of [$100.00 per night, per dog] for rooms and [$150.00 per night, per dog] for suites. These fees will be applied to your folio and payable directly to the hotel at time of checkout.
• Up to two dogs are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of less than 100 pounds.
• A second dog fee will be charged at check-in if bringing two dogs.
• Due to health code regulations, dogs (except for service dogs) are not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to: any food and beverage outlets, the Spa, or pool areas, except as passing through.
• Dogs are permitted in hotel rooms, suites, and the designated outdoor locations.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating26597 reviews
I’m so glad we chose this hotel for our girls trip! It was so close to everything it worked out perfectly!! The only thing I will mention is that there is no coffee maker and no fridge to store personal items so you will have to figure those out. In addition, the pool was great and clean. Make sure to go early or reserve your chair or cabana or you might be wandering around a while. Oh and don’t touch that Fiji because it’s $18. A bottle lol
The staff m, the hotel was amazing. The housekeeping were very friendly and made sure to stop us in the hallway to make sure our room was good. We loved everything about this hotel. Even at night the volcano out front made it stand out from the rest
Solid three stars but I wish it were 5!
Overall, the Mirage gets a solid three stars. We stayed in one of the penthouse suites and I expected more. The only thing extra is the space. The room was very nice and very spacious but that’s it - nothing extra and not even turn down service. The hotel does not give shower gel or coffee makers. Plus the view is obstructed from the screen over the windows. I’ve always stayed here, but I think it is time for else to seek better accommodations. For the price of a suite there should be more amenities. They even tried to charge for late checkout!
Underwhelming gambling experience
See previous narrative previously written on earlier portion of this survey regard the gambling experience. That information basically covers the issues I had with this stay at the Mirage. Usually, this is my hotel of choice
Good experience overall
We checked in with our any issues, there was rust in our tub and could tell the room needed an upgrade overall we had a good experience with the staff and the hotel was in the middle of the strip everything within walking distance.