Wish you were here?
We didn’t invent entertainment—we perfected it. Entertainment at MGM Grand includes the Grand Garden Arena, KÀ™ by Cirque du Soleil®, Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club, and the unparalleled Hakkasan. Relax at the Grand Spa, Grand Pool Complex, and Wet Republic, or indulge in gourmet cuisine at Craftsteak, or Joël Robuchon. It’s easy to see why MGM Grand is Las Vegas’ Entertainment Authority.
-Some services and amenities may be unavailable.
LocationLas Vegas - Strip
General policies & fine print
Guest Names Policy - Reservations must be booked with the correct guest names. A complete name change to the lead name is considered a cancellation and will require a new reservation.
Deposit Requirements - A major credit card and photo I.D. is required upon check-in to cover phone or incidental charges. More details below.
Convention Policy - Guests attending a convention at the hotel may not use this package for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be charged directly by the hotel.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Security Deposit Policy:
• A valid credit card is required to register at MGM Grand. Prior approval is required if you are paying with a company credit card. Please contact Room Reservations for details on our credit card policy and for current per night amount that will be placed on hold on your credit card or debit card.
• All reservations require a valid credit card on file at registration. Payments may be made with credit card, cash, and debit cards but credit card must remain on record for duration of stay.
• Release on authorizations or refunds of security deposits will take place within 3-10 business days of check out, dependent on the cardholder's banking institution. Releases/refunds on cards issued by a foreign banks may take longer.
• 48 hours notice required to cancel and receive refund of deposit.
Resort Fee - A mandatory hotel-imposed fee is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
Mandatory hotel-imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Property-wide high-speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll-free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Fitness center access for guests 18+
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change at any time. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
Rooms and suites are non-smoking. If there is evidence of smoking of any substance in your accommodation, you will incur a minimum deep cleaning fee of $500 for rooms and $1,000 for suites and Stay Well rooms charged to your hotel account.
• Dogs are the only animal allowed.
• There is a mandatory dog friendly fee of [$100.00 per night, per dog] for rooms and [$150.00 per night, per dog] for suites. These fees will be applied to your folio and payable directly to the hotel at time of checkout.
• Up to two dogs are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of less than 100 pounds.
• A second dog fee will be charged at check-in if bringing two dogs.
• Due to health code regulations, dogs (except for service dogs) are not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to: any food and beverage outlets, the Spa, or pool areas, except as passing through.
• Dogs are permitted in hotel rooms, suites, and the designated outdoor locations.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating31176 reviews
Not what I expected. Mediocre at best
Check in was a hassle and bag check took over 30 minutes. No ice on our floor. Water was turned off for the day on our 2nd day. Housekeeping woke us up while cleaning next door at midnight. The main reason we stayed here was for the lazy river. The one day we had planned to be at the pool complex, the lazy river was closed an hour early. $18 bottles of water and insane prices for snacks. Thankfully we found Target and hauled out own water and snacks. The room was dusty so I had zero confidence in their 7 point cleaning protocols. Overall, it was a disappointment and I doubt I'll ever consider this hotel again if we ever go back. This was our first trip to Vegas and I'd rather spend my money to travel elsewhere. We could have gone to Alaska and had a better trip for much less.
Our Quick Getaway
My wife and I were waiting to get away after (like everyone else) after one and a half years of Covid 19 craziness. It was nice being in a normal environment. Felt good and allowed us to release and repair. Great to be alive!
Best check in process
Self parking and room check in by far the best in Las Vegas that I’ve experienced. Rooms however were basic. Smelled like mildew the entire time and TV cable rarely worked. Tv would turn on but service would not connect. Worst was cockroaches in our room and not vacuumed. Request to clean was done.
Great time at MGM
Had a great time at MGM. Room was clean and bed was very comfortable, excellent service at the front desk. Love the casino , the pool is second only to the mirage (sorry MGM lol) I love the dining options and the location is great, connected to NYNY, Excalibur, Luxor and Mandalay Bay and a short walk to Park MGM and Aria. Vegas is back and MGM Grand is a great place to experience all Vegas has to offer.
We enjoyed our stay here with our 6 year old… good food, lazy River pool was a good time. Lots to do and convenient location on the strip, stayed on better air quality floor which was nice if sensitive to cigarette smoke