Wish you were here?
We didn’t invent entertainment—we perfected it. Entertainment at MGM Grand includes the Grand Garden Arena, KÀ™ by Cirque du Soleil®, Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club, and the unparalleled Hakkasan. Relax at the Grand Spa, Grand Pool Complex, and Wet Republic, or indulge in gourmet cuisine at Craftsteak, or Joël Robuchon. It’s easy to see why MGM Grand is Las Vegas’ Entertainment Authority.
-Some services and amenities may be unavailable.
LocationLas Vegas - Strip
General policies & fine print
Guest Names Policy - Reservations must be booked with the correct guest names. A complete name change to the lead name is considered a cancellation and will require a new reservation.
Deposit Requirements - A major credit card and photo I.D. is required upon check-in to cover phone or incidental charges. More details below.
Convention Policy - Guests attending a convention at the hotel may not use this package for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be charged directly by the hotel.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Security Deposit Policy:
• A valid credit card is required to register at MGM Grand. Prior approval is required if you are paying with a company credit card. Please contact Room Reservations for details on our credit card policy and for current per night amount that will be placed on hold on your credit card or debit card.
• All reservations require a valid credit card on file at registration. Payments may be made with credit card, cash, and debit cards but credit card must remain on record for duration of stay.
• Release on authorizations or refunds of security deposits will take place within 3-10 business days of check out, dependent on the cardholder's banking institution. Releases/refunds on cards issued by a foreign banks may take longer.
• 48 hours notice required to cancel and receive refund of deposit.
Resort Fee - A mandatory hotel-imposed fee is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
Mandatory hotel-imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Property-wide high-speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll-free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Fitness center access for guests 18+
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change at any time. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
Rooms and suites are non-smoking. If there is evidence of smoking of any substance in your accommodation, you will incur a minimum deep cleaning fee of $500 for rooms and $1,000 for suites and Stay Well rooms charged to your hotel account.
• Dogs are the only animal allowed.
• There is a mandatory dog friendly fee of [$100.00 per night, per dog] for rooms and [$150.00 per night, per dog] for suites. These fees will be applied to your folio and payable directly to the hotel at time of checkout.
• Up to two dogs are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of less than 100 pounds.
• A second dog fee will be charged at check-in if bringing two dogs.
• Due to health code regulations, dogs (except for service dogs) are not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to: any food and beverage outlets, the Spa, or pool areas, except as passing through.
• Dogs are permitted in hotel rooms, suites, and the designated outdoor locations.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating32569 reviews
I love mgm grand .. I just didn’t like that I couldn’t used the refrigerator and the microwave like that was a buss for me and it’s irritated me to the max. I could use everything else but the two things that was in value they didn’t have .You have to pay to use the fridge $50 and pay resorts fees.
Not a good experience for a Vegas Experience when it’s your first time visiting . The reservation I had for room size wasn’t provided during my stay. I wouldn’t definitely stay at this hotel again. Housekeeping continuously entered my room while being nude and intimate with my spouse! 😡😡😡
Excellent stay for excellent value.
Room was very clean and well stocked, the MGM players card has an upgrade for Military Veterans so I will stay in MGM properties whenever possible because they take care of Veterans with an upgrade to Pearl automatically which comes with many benefits.
Plumping backflow, terrible experience
Plumping backflow which led to my suite smelling like sewer, maintenance response was quick but the repair lasted 3 hours at 1am when I was ready for bed. Will not be returning to this property or MetLife properties.
Mental Health Break
Stayed in Vegas for a week and the MGM was one of the places I stayed as I hotel hopped. Really good location and numerous restaurants to choose from. The only issue was my friend's pants getting snagged on a piece of furniture (the hotel did a reimbursement) MY experience at the MGM was great....again MY experience was great!! I would definitely stay there again. Maybe this time I can catch the Jabbawockeez.