Wish you were here?
We didn’t invent entertainment—we perfected it. Entertainment at MGM Grand includes the Grand Garden Arena, KÀ™ by Cirque du Soleil®, Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club, and the unparalleled Hakkasan. Relax at the Grand Spa, Grand Pool Complex, and Wet Republic, or indulge in gourmet cuisine at Craftsteak, or Joël Robuchon. It’s easy to see why MGM Grand is Las Vegas’ Entertainment Authority.
-Self-parking is now complimentary and valet parking is currently not available.
-Some services and amenities may be unavailable.
LocationLas Vegas - Strip
General policies & fine print
Guest Names Policy - Reservations must be booked with the correct guest names. A complete name change to the lead name is considered a cancellation and will require a new reservation.
Deposit Requirements - A major credit card and photo I.D. is required upon check-in to cover phone or incidental charges. More details below.
Convention Policy - Guests attending a convention at the hotel may not use this package for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be charged directly by the hotel.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Security Deposit Policy:
• A valid credit card is required to register at MGM Grand. Prior approval is required if you are paying with a company credit card. Please contact Room Reservations for details on our credit card policy and for current per night amount that will be placed on hold on your credit card or debit card.
• All reservations require a valid credit card on file at registration. Payments may be made with credit card, cash, and debit cards but credit card must remain on record for duration of stay.
• Release on authorizations or refunds of security deposits will take place within 3-10 business days of check out, dependent on the cardholder's banking institution. Releases/refunds on cards issued by a foreign banks may take longer.
• 48 hours notice required to cancel and receive refund of deposit.
Resort Fee - A mandatory hotel-imposed fee is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
Mandatory hotel-imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Property-wide high-speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll-free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Fitness center access for guests 18+
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change at any time. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
Rooms and suites are non-smoking. If there is evidence of smoking of any substance in your accommodation, you will incur a minimum deep cleaning fee of $500 for rooms and $1,000 for suites and Stay Well rooms charged to your hotel account.
• Dogs are the only animal allowed.
• There is a mandatory dog friendly fee of [$100.00 per night, per dog] for rooms and [$150.00 per night, per dog] for suites. These fees will be applied to your folio and payable directly to the hotel at time of checkout.
• Up to two dogs are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of less than 100 pounds.
• A second dog fee will be charged at check-in if bringing two dogs.
• Due to health code regulations, dogs (except for service dogs) are not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to: any food and beverage outlets, the Spa, or pool areas, except as passing through.
• Dogs are permitted in hotel rooms, suites, and the designated outdoor locations.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating30419 reviews
Rented a suite to enjoy comfort and a great view instead completely opposite!! Stay away!! No hot water for 2 days, shower backing up, TV did not work, soaps and mouthwash half used when arrived to room. Management was not helpful on our situation either. Please choose wisely on where you stay!! We will never come back to MGM!
Horrible Customer Service.
I go to Las Vegas twice a year, and by far this time was the worst experience I have ever had. The room was dated, and the air conditioner made noises all day and night. They did not try to relocate me and said someone will come up to fix it but no one came. I left on the third day. I will never return to this property again. I call VIP mlife and the customer service was worst. They straight out told me, there’s nothing they can do since I have already checked out. Seriously?!?!? What VIP service is that???
Starting to slip.
Some concern on some of the women walking through the casino wearing only a thong on their bottom, and this was not a bathing suit.. The clientele seems to be disregarding proper dress. In addition, some of your customers smoking marijuana while at slot machines on Wednesday afternoon near the south tower room entrance. The casino seems to be dropping to the level of Circus Circus which spiraled down.
Late night delivery noises
We stayed in room 7-332. Directly under our window was an area for large trucks to load and unload deliveries. These deliveries happened off and on all night and to the very early morning hours. The noise was exceptionally loud and kept waking us up. Also, the walls of the hotel are very thin and we could hear people next to us arguing and yelling at each other at one in the morning. Room service stops at two which makes no sense for people who are checking in as you cannot check in until after two. We had a non-smoking room but our room still smelled faintly of smoke. I’m assuming this is from poor ventilation.
Excellent, and highly recommended! Room was great, and we loved the pools and lazy river! Front desk at check in was super friendly and inviting and she made us really feel welcomed. We will be coming back to visit again for sure!