Wish you were here?
We didn’t invent entertainment—we perfected it. Entertainment at MGM Grand includes the Grand Garden Arena, KÀ™ by Cirque du Soleil®, Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club, and the unparalleled Hakkasan. Relax at the Grand Spa, Grand Pool Complex, and Wet Republic, or indulge in gourmet cuisine at Craftsteak, or Joël Robuchon. It’s easy to see why MGM Grand is Las Vegas’ Entertainment Authority.
-Self-parking is now complimentary and valet parking is currently not available.
-Some services and amenities may be unavailable.
LocationLas Vegas - Strip
General policies & fine print
Guest Names Policy - Reservations must be booked with the correct guest names. A complete name change to the lead name is considered a cancellation and will require a new reservation.
Deposit Requirements - A major credit card and photo I.D. is required upon check-in to cover phone or incidental charges. More details below.
Convention Policy - Guests attending a convention at the hotel may not use this package for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be charged directly by the hotel.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Security Deposit Policy:
• A valid credit card is required to register at MGM Grand. Prior approval is required if you are paying with a company credit card. Please contact Room Reservations for details on our credit card policy and for current per night amount that will be placed on hold on your credit card or debit card.
• All reservations require a valid credit card on file at registration. Payments may be made with credit card, cash, and debit cards but credit card must remain on record for duration of stay.
• Release on authorizations or refunds of security deposits will take place within 3-10 business days of check out, dependent on the cardholder's banking institution. Releases/refunds on cards issued by a foreign banks may take longer.
• 48 hours notice required to cancel and receive refund of deposit.
Resort Fee - A mandatory hotel-imposed fee is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
Mandatory hotel-imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Property-wide high-speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll-free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Fitness center access for guests 18+
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change at any time. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
Rooms and suites are non-smoking. If there is evidence of smoking of any substance in your accommodation, you will incur a minimum deep cleaning fee of $500 for rooms and $1,000 for suites and Stay Well rooms charged to your hotel account.
• Dogs are the only animal allowed.
• There is a mandatory dog friendly fee of [$100.00 per night, per dog] for rooms and [$150.00 per night, per dog] for suites. These fees will be applied to your folio and payable directly to the hotel at time of checkout.
• Up to two dogs are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of less than 100 pounds.
• A second dog fee will be charged at check-in if bringing two dogs.
• Due to health code regulations, dogs (except for service dogs) are not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to: any food and beverage outlets, the Spa, or pool areas, except as passing through.
• Dogs are permitted in hotel rooms, suites, and the designated outdoor locations.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating29778 reviews
More restaurants to open, more table games need to open, coffee back in the rooms, better quality of clients, and removal of the plastic shields at every station. There are better quality hotels on the strip.
Really great stay!!! I had an amazing time and check out was easy and seamless!! Will definitely be returning! The staff was very friendly and helpful! And the cleanliness was on point! Will be back again soon!
Had a great time at the MGN grand. We was able to enjoy the hotel restaurants, bars. The MGM Grand was also very clean.
Had a great time at the MGN grand. We was very impressed with the covid cleaning . Also the fact that mask was kept on by most all guests. The ones that did not had it on was told to put it on or leave.
It’s so dirty.
Don’t stay here. The rooms are so old and smelly. The hotel is has a lingering smell of marijuana. It’s so bad. Definitely stay at the Bellagio or Caesar palace. Don’t stay at this place. U will regret it.
Not recommended unless you have too
You can stay at other casinos at around the same price with better view and way less elevator restrictions. When we checked in all I asked for was an ice machine on the same floor and the rude receptions replied that all floors are the same. If was funny when she had to switch our floors because there wasn’t an ice machine