Wish you were here?
LocationLas Vegas - Strip
General policies & fine print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit card authorization upon check-in for incidentals, this will place a hold on your funds. Please note that New York New York does not accept cash deposits upon check-in.
Convention Policy - Convention attendees cannot book this property for their convention stay, they must book through the proper convention source. Convention attendees that violate this policy will be responsible for paying any higher rates and may not be eligible for any promotional offerings.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee - A mandatory hotel-imposed fee is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out for guests from all origins.
The daily resort fee includes the following services:
•In-Room Wireless Internet Access
•Fitness Center Access (if applicable)
•Local & 800 Phone Calls
Dog-Friendly Fee applies as follows:
• Dogs are the only animal allowed.
• There is a mandatory dog friendly fee of [$50.00 per night, per dog] for rooms and [$100.00 per night, per dog] for suites. These fees will be applied to your folio and payable directly to the hotel at time of checkout.
• Up to two dogs are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of less than 100 pounds.
• A second dog fee will be charged at check-in if bringing two dogs.
• Due to health code regulations, dogs (except for service dogs) are not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to: any food and beverage outlets, the Spa, or pool areas, except as passing through.
• Dogs are permitted in hotel rooms, suites, and the designated outdoor locations.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating29813 reviews
New York New York
The New York New York hotel casino in Las Vegas Nevada is a fantastic place to stay. Staff is overly friendly and always very helpful. We appreciate all the options, especially with dining while we are there.
Great location and clean, functional rooms
Great location and clean, functional room - maybe not "Vegas-style" over-the-top room (the bathroom, in particular was dated and small), but it filled the bill. Digital check-in and key. Lots of food options and entertainment in the building.
We always stay at NYNY. Great location with good restaurants. Since the rooms have been renovated we’ve stayed a couple of times. Very nice. Last trip we had an issue with the room. The manager on duty took care of us and comped us a meal. We will continue to stay there.
Fun get away!
We love to go to Vegas. This was a spur of the moment trip. We looked for different prices for the trip and did a SW vacations one. Still pricey but we had a good time and the hotel was good as was all the shows and food.
You don’t even have to leave the resort. Great food and entertainment all under one roof! Centrally located to NHL, NFL and some great shopping. Across strip from MGM to catch monorail to rest of strip.