Wish you were here?
LocationLas Vegas - Strip
General policies & fine print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization upon check-in for incidentals, this will place a hold on your funds. If you don’t provide a credit/debit card, a cash deposit is required upon check-in for incidentals.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee - A mandatory hotel-imposed fee is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out for guests from all origins.
Mandatory hotel imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Property-wide high-speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll-free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Fitness center access for guests 18+
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
• Dogs are the only animal allowed.
• There is a mandatory dog friendly fee of [$100.00 per night, per dog] for rooms and [$150.00 per night, per dog] for suites. These fees will be applied to your folio and payable directly to the hotel at time of checkout.
• Up to two dogs are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of less than 100 pounds.
• A second dog fee will be charged at check-in if bringing two dogs.
• Due to health code regulations, dogs (except for service dogs) are not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to: any food and beverage outlets, the Spa, or pool areas, except as passing through.
• Dogs are permitted in hotel rooms, suites, and the designated outdoor locations.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating18372 reviews
Did not expect this from mandalay bay
From my 3 night stay two nights without hot water, ice machines are all broken, just save money and stay at excalibur more economical with no problems, but if you want that nice pool is worth the stay.
Coming for March Madness
Staff at check inn was very nice they made me free at home. Could not have been any nicer. Clean room no worn out feeling. Needed a roll away bed for my brother in-law that was coming in late for a two night stay it was put in the room with out any need to ask a second time. There is only 1 place to go it's to Vegas and this is the place to stay if your looking for a stress free trip thanks.
Anniversary from hell.
Guest service made me cry when I checked out my room was ready so late that I missed my anniversary dinner. customer service ruined my trip. I was charged for things I shouldn’t have been and the lady who helped me literally hung up on me and cut me off. just ripping open a wound that I was already over. don’t go there for any important days. Never had any issues @ the Luxor.
Mistreated me people where vindictive I was harassed bullied Scared nobody listen to me I was embarrassed by the hotel and security for nothing no charges filed against me or nothing they tried to force me and my fiancé to be against each other we right to another room the polo towers and was treated with respect and not profiled by race
A good time, not a long time
My stay at Mandalay Bay was comfortable. The room was spacious nd the staff was friendly. They had several pools including a wave pool and even a beach! The weather wasn't quite warm enough for swimming, but laying by the pool was nice. I did encounter a small issue during my stay, but the staff was very accommodating.