Wish you were here?
LocationLas Vegas - Strip
General policies & fine print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization upon check-in for incidentals, this will place a hold on your funds. If you don’t provide a credit/debit card, a cash deposit is required upon check-in for incidentals.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee - A mandatory hotel-imposed fee is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out for guests from all origins.
The daily resort fee includes the following services:
•In-Room Wireless Internet Access
•Fitness Center Access (if applicable)
•Local & 800 Phone Calls
• Dogs are the only animal allowed.
• There is a mandatory dog friendly fee of [$100.00 per night, per dog] for rooms and [$150.00 per night, per dog] for suites. These fees will be applied to your folio and payable directly to the hotel at time of checkout.
• Up to two dogs are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of less than 100 pounds.
• A second dog fee will be charged at check-in if bringing two dogs.
• Due to health code regulations, dogs (except for service dogs) are not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to: any food and beverage outlets, the Spa, or pool areas, except as passing through.
• Dogs are permitted in hotel rooms, suites, and the designated outdoor locations.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating20257 reviews
Formula 1 race week
Love this location for race week! Easy to get to and from the race with taxis and Ubers at anytime of day. I like how this hotel is now part of Marriott. The spa is very relaxing and zen!!! Nice and spacious.
Very Helpful Staff, Great Accommodations!
We stay at Mandalay Bay several times a year and it feels like home. The rewards are amazing, the staff is awesome, the food and rooms are very enjoyable and I think the casino is pretty fair with it’s payouts too.
First time here. Enjoyed the overall feel of the property. However the layout was rather confusing. Their map they gave us and even the app didn’t help. Too small and hard to read. If not for great staff we would probably still be in the parking lot!
Good hotel worst for gambling
The hotel is very nice and has very great amenities all around. But if you’re going for the gambling aspect it is the worst for gambling in all my years playing. Lost 18 hands in a row at 21 and slots gave two bonuses after many so many hours of playing which is ridiculous. But look was very nice.
Rewards at myvegas
I really like my stay on your hotel be back on holidays. I wanna try your beach resort cause when i stay there it’s not open because of winter and probably back at march. Hopefully you got a lot of promo that day