Wish you were here?
How many times in your life will you be able to say you stayed and played in a pyramid? Luxor Hotel and Casino features comfortable and spacious accommodations ranging from standard rooms to extravagant suites. Plus, Luxor Hotel and Casino offers everything you’d expect from a Las Vegas hotel – from fabulous entertainment and dining, to non-stop Las Vegas casino action.
LocationLas Vegas - Strip
General policies & fine print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization upon check-in for incidentals, this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee - A mandatory hotel-imposed fee is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out for guests from all origins.
The daily resort fee includes the following services:
•In-Room Wireless Internet Access
•Fitness Center Access (if applicable)
•Local & 800 Phone Calls
• Dogs are the only animal allowed.
• There is a mandatory dog friendly fee of [$50.00 per night, per dog] for rooms and [$100.00 per night, per dog] for suites. These fees will be applied to your folio and payable directly to the hotel at time of checkout.
• Up to two dogs are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of less than 100 pounds.
• A second dog fee will be charged at check-in if bringing two dogs.
• Due to health code regulations, dogs (except for service dogs) are not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to: any food and beverage outlets, the Spa, or pool areas, except as passing through.
• Dogs are permitted in hotel rooms, suites, and the designated outdoor locations.