Wish you were here?
Stay in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip at Park MGM Las Vegas.
Meet Park MGM, a fresh take on the Vegas resort experience in the center of the Strip. Here we’re all about what’s fresh, Park MGM is smoke-free.
Some services and amenities may be unavailable
General policies & fine print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization upon check-in for incidentals, this will place a hold on your funds. If you don’t provide a credit/debit card, a cash deposit is required upon check-in for incidentals. Please
check with hotel for daily incidental fees/security deposits.
No smoking allowed in the casino, convention center, restaurants and bars, hotel rooms, corridors, or common areas, including resort pools.
Convention Policy - Convention attendees cannot not book this property for their convention stay, they must book through the proper convention source. Convention attendees that violate this policy will be responsible for paying any higher rates and may not be eligible for any promotional offerings.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee - A mandatory hotel-imposed fee is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out for guests from all origins.
Mandatory hotel imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Property-wide high-speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll-free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Fitness center access for guests 18+
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
If there is evidence of smoking in your room, you will incur a minimum deep cleaning fee of $500 charged to your account for Park MGM rooms.
Dog-Friendly Fee applies as follows:
• Dogs are the only animal allowed.
• There is a mandatory dog friendly fee of [$100.00 per night, per dog] for rooms and [$150.00 per night, per dog] for suites. These fees will be applied to your folio and payable directly to the hotel at time of checkout.
• Up to two dogs are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of less than 100 pounds.
• A second dog fee will be charged at check-in if bringing two dogs.
• Due to health code regulations, dogs (except for service dogs) are not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to: any food and beverage outlets, the Spa, or pool areas, except as passing through.
• Dogs are permitted in hotel rooms, suites, and the designated outdoor locations.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating12474 reviews
Park MGM Always Good
I have been staying at the Park for many years, since the 1990s when it was the Monte Carlo. The room and pool renovations were great and the property is well maintained. The smokeless Casino is appreciated and shows on property (Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars) have been very good. We will keep coming back.
Great rooms and great food choices
I love staying here when visiting Las Vegas. This hotel is a non smoking property. Every staff member tested us with respect and had great suggestions on where to eat onsite. Nice clean rooms. We tried the "Stay well" rooms, since they are filtered. Great way to decompress after airports.
Mobile Check in and eataly make this place totally worth it!
The Eataly is exceptional and I love that the hotel is non smoking! We never waited in line for check in or out of parking! Everything was done on my phone! I love that the eataly has so many different kinds of foods to eat!
We like the Park MGM primarily because it is a non-smoking facility. The casino floor is easy to navigate as well. Parking structure is not far from the building. This time around we were happy to see the Starbucks downstairs had mobile ordering.
Best smoke free hotel on the strip. Perfect location - middle of strip and close to many food venues, stores and pharmacy. Connected to Tram and Aria without walking outside. Designated taxi and Uber areas made it very easy to find a ride.