Wish you were here?
Stay in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip at Park MGM Las Vegas.
Meet Park MGM, a fresh take on the Vegas resort experience in the center of the Strip. Here we’re all about what’s fresh, Park MGM is smoke-free.
Some services and amenities may be unavailable
General policies & fine print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization upon check-in for incidentals, this will place a hold on your funds. If you don’t provide a credit/debit card, a cash deposit is required upon check-in for incidentals. Please
check with hotel for daily incidental fees/security deposits.
No smoking allowed in the casino, convention center, restaurants and bars, hotel rooms, corridors, or common areas, including resort pools.
Convention Policy - Convention attendees cannot not book this property for their convention stay, they must book through the proper convention source. Convention attendees that violate this policy will be responsible for paying any higher rates and may not be eligible for any promotional offerings.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee - A mandatory hotel-imposed fee is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out for guests from all origins.
Mandatory hotel imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Property-wide high-speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll-free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Fitness center access for guests 18+
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
If there is evidence of smoking in your room, you will incur a minimum deep cleaning fee of $500 charged to your account for Park MGM rooms.
Dog-Friendly Fee applies as follows:
• Dogs are the only animal allowed.
• There is a mandatory dog friendly fee of [$100.00 per night, per dog] for rooms and [$150.00 per night, per dog] for suites. These fees will be applied to your folio and payable directly to the hotel at time of checkout.
• Up to two dogs are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of less than 100 pounds.
• A second dog fee will be charged at check-in if bringing two dogs.
• Due to health code regulations, dogs (except for service dogs) are not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to: any food and beverage outlets, the Spa, or pool areas, except as passing through.
• Dogs are permitted in hotel rooms, suites, and the designated outdoor locations.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating10789 reviews
Non smoking casino
What a treat to walk around a casino and not smell cigarettes!! Very friendly staff and clean room was also appreciated however, it could have been more sound proof. I wish I could have used the spa facilities. I would stay again.
Great hotel, great food options, fantastic location.
Great hotel, great food options, fantastic location. The food area called Eataly is incredible. A super selection of several Italian food & drink options. All very high quality. Very close to lots of other hotels and attractions. Plus a walk bridge right out the door to navigate to the other side of The Strip. That's a great option.
thank you accommodating our dogs to your hotel! They had just as much fun as we did!! We like the fact we can go from one casino to the next and not have to stay in the cold for very long.It was a quick trip and we enjoyed it.
Staff are clueless
The staff at MGM Park are clueless and of not help. They don't even know there own property of what is open to eat and what is not!! Just asking a sample question they had no answers. As far as the casino floor there where never any cocktail servers on the floor for drinks. You had to go find one yourself. The customer service at this property is a decrease. This property is nothing like the other properties that I have stayed at.
Very lovely hotel in a great location on the Strip. Conference rooms were spacious. Food was very good. Friendly staff and atmosphere. Loved the Eataly section for dining, desserts, coffee and shopping.