Wish you were here?
LocationLas Vegas - Strip
General policies & fine print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization upon check-in for incidentals, this will place a hold on your funds. If you don’t provide a credit/debit card, a cash deposit is required upon check-in for incidentals.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee - Mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
The daily resort fee includes the following services:
- In-Room Wireless Internet Access
- Fitness Center Access (if applicable)
- Local & 800 Phone Calls
- Additional Inclusions
Dog-Friendly Fee applies as follows:
• Dogs are the only animal allowed.
• There is a mandatory dog friendly fee of [$150.00 per night, per dog] for rooms and [$200 per night, per dog] for suites. These fees will be applied to your folio and payable directly to the hotel at time of checkout.
• Up to two dogs are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of less than 100 pounds.
• A second dog fee will be charged at check-in if bringing two dogs.
• Due to health code regulations, dogs (except for service dogs) are not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to: any food and beverage outlets, the Spa, or pool areas, except as passing through.
• Dogs are permitted in hotel rooms, suites, and the designated outdoor locations.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating9504 reviews
Room for improvement
Poor ventilation at game floor and strong smell of smoke. Overly crowded and parking entrance not easily accessible. Hotel is dirty and dated - needs renovation and cleaning at public areas like elevators.
Location and comfort room
Location was centrally located at the strip. Interior decoration always number one for every season. Nice room, comfortable bed, spacious bathroom and clean. The concierge was friendly and very helpful.
Me and the wife only gambled at the Bellagio and spent over $5,000 and they didn’t even cover the $384 in room charges. Tried to get a slot host and there wasn’t one available at 8:00 in the morning before our departure. So next time it will be back to the Venetian
We very much enjoyed our two-night stay at Bellagio Hotel! Rooms are impeccable and beautifully decorated with super comfy beds. The hotel was busy but did, but everybody had space to enjoy their interests. The only drawback is the early closing of the spa and swimming pool. I was looking forward to using the pool after our evening arrival. Unfortunately, both close before 6 PM. Also, to get to the pool, one has to walk through the most crowded reception area. I cannot imagine going through the reception area in flip-flops and a robe! The access to the pool may have been restricted due to colder fall weather?!
Security staff poorly trained and unprofessional
We had a terrible experience with hotel security staff. Less than professional. I already explained our experience in detail but it’s no where to be found after having to change my password. We will never return to the bellagio hotel. I am going to tell everyone I know about the horrible hotel security staff.