Wish you were here?
LocationLas Vegas - Strip
General policies & fine print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization upon check-in for incidentals, this will place a hold on your funds. If you don’t provide a credit/debit card, a cash deposit is required upon check-in for incidentals.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee - Mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
Mandatory hotel imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Property-wide high-speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll-free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Fitness center access for guests 18+
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
Dog-Friendly Fee applies as follows:
• Dogs are the only animal allowed.
• There is a mandatory dog friendly fee of [$125.00 per night, per dog] for rooms and [$175 per night, per dog] for suites. These fees will be applied to your folio and payable directly to the hotel at time of checkout.
• Up to two dogs are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of less than 100 pounds.
• A second dog fee will be charged at check-in if bringing two dogs.
• Due to health code regulations, dogs (except for service dogs) are not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to: any food and beverage outlets, the Spa, or pool areas, except as passing through.
• Dogs are permitted in hotel rooms, suites, and the designated outdoor locations.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating1111 reviews
Nothing EXCEPTIONAL at the BELLAGIO!
Bellagio has become an average Las Vegas Hotel. The staff was ok, rooms were ok, the only staff that were outstanding, were the valet attendants and the entire staff at the Mayfair Supper Club! Little offended that as a hotel guest, they wanted to charge to see the Art Exhibit!
very expencive but excellent
the best location in Las Vegas strip with a wonder full interieur. offers a lot of possibilities . shame that there was only 1 pool available . the others no water, Very high price level To see the show of Cirque de soleil
Not what I expected for a luxury hotel
Customer service wasn’t great. Parking attendant were blah(18 to park+ resort fee), this should be included. They didn’t say hi or smile. If you were not their “member “, they are pretty rude, maybe it was the person that approached us for standing in the wrong line, even though one of their employees told us to go there due to hotel key issue. My husband and I was not impressed for a luxury hotel. The shower head was terrible, again nothing to complain about right then and there. We didn’t expect a lot due to staff shortage, but honestly a hello and a smile goes a long way. Pretty pricey hotel for mediocre service and rooms.
The best of the best
Great service, clean rooms and lots of security on the property made us feel comfortable and safe. The restaurants and snack shops all had wonderfully tasty food. The gambling was also priced just right, a little for the high rollers and a little for the weekend gambler. Something for everyone.
Mother/daughter birthday celebration. Took in Cirque "O" and was less than impressed. Had wanted to see for years and it turned out to be half talent, class and awe and half vaudeville unrelated chaos. We ate at Spago which had excellent service, superb food, patio dining and the view was extraordinary.