Wish you were here?
LocationLas Vegas - Strip
General policies & fine print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization upon check-in for incidentals, this will place a hold on your funds. If you don’t provide a credit/debit card, a cash deposit is required upon check-in for incidentals.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee - Mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
The daily resort fee includes the following services:
- In-Room Wireless Internet Access
- Fitness Center Access (if applicable)
- Local & 800 Phone Calls
- Additional Inclusions
Dog-Friendly Fee applies as follows:
• Dogs are the only animal allowed.
• There is a mandatory dog friendly fee of [$150.00 per night, per dog] for rooms and [$200 per night, per dog] for suites. These fees will be applied to your folio and payable directly to the hotel at time of checkout.
• Up to two dogs are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of less than 100 pounds.
• A second dog fee will be charged at check-in if bringing two dogs.
• Due to health code regulations, dogs (except for service dogs) are not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to: any food and beverage outlets, the Spa, or pool areas, except as passing through.
• Dogs are permitted in hotel rooms, suites, and the designated outdoor locations.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating9141 reviews
Decent stay but bring coffee
Really nice staff- check in was smooth and we even got in a little early! Paid extra for a fountain view room- that was nice and it was cool to have a nice view of the strip-room was nice- large which was unexpected but for 800 a night they could at least give you coffee in your room!! Ridiculous
My Vegas Teip
This is the nicest hotel in Vegas The pools are beautiful cabana rental is great with a group Sadels has great breakfasts maid service daily was wonderful Location in the strip was also great Fountain view room was beautiful Conservitory was done so well
The Bellagio definitely lives up to its reputation. The hotel is clean, modern with friendly employees. Yes, the hotel is very crowded, just like every other hotel in Vegas is. As soon as you reach the guest only areas (pool, hallways) you’ll find that it gets much quieter. The housekeeping was fabulous, we left our room at 8:30 for breakfast and it was already cleaned by 10:00 when we returned.
Love the Bellagio!
Well we were there September 10-19, so we experienced the cyber attack. It was a very unfortunate situation but I must say the Bellagio staff were nothing but amazing, they went above and beyond to make the best out of a bad situation. It’s the guests that were a disappointment, some were so rude and disrespectful to the staff, it was totally uncalled for. We had a great time, excellent meals at Pool Cafe, Lago and Jasmine. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. This is our 3rd stay at Bellagio and definitely not our last!
An amazing experience on the Strip. All the glitz and glamour imaginable. The gaming options are extensive and the colourful display was breathtaking. Multiple options for enjoyment it certainly lives up to its reputation. I will definitely be back.