Wish you were here?
LocationAcross the street from Waikiki Beach
General policies & fine print
Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention attendees cannot book this property for their convention stay, they must book through the proper convention source. Convention attendees that violate this policy will be responsible for paying any higher rates upon arrival and may not be eligible for any promotional offerings.
Hotel Spring Break Policy:
This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Room taxes are included in vacation price.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee: A mandatory hotel-imposed daily resort fee is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
Hotel Mandatory hotel imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Bottled Water: Two complimentary locally-sourced bottles of water per room, per stay. Purified water stations also available in resort lobby
• Fitness Center: Daily access to Fit Waikiki Wellness Center.
• Hawaiian Cultural Classes: Classes includes Queen’s legacy tour, lei making, hula lessons and Hawaiian lessons
• Honolulu Museum of Art: Enjoy complimentary entry for two guests to the Honolulu Museum of Art when you show your guests room key, Reservations are quired by calling 808.532.8700
• In-Room Coffee: Enjoy a selection of signature ‘Alohilani coffee by Hawaiian paradise Coffee and tea from the convenience of your guest room
• Internet Access: Wireless high speed internet access in guest rooms and throughout the resort
• Local Newspaper: Available daily at Guest Services
• Oceanarium Educational Program: Conducted by the ‘Alohilani Oceanarium dive team. See daily event listing for details
• Parking: Pay for Self-Parking and be upgraded to Valet Parking service for the first night of our stay
• Phone Calls: Unlimited local calls and up to 60 minutes long distance/international telephone calls per day
• Portable Phone Charges: Available for use from Guest Services
• Self-service 24-hour workplace: Complimentary boarding pass printing and copying services
• Spa Service Credit: $20.00 per room per stay at Fit Waikiki. Please note spa services must be reserved. Contact 808.921.6171 for reservations.
• Surfboard Storage: Self-serve locking surfboard racks with unlimited use during your stay (subject to availability)
• Tennis Courts: Access to ‘Alohilani’s 9th floor rooftop tennis courts. Tennis equipment available at Fit Waikiki.
• Beach Candy: Guests can select from a wide range of items from Beach Candy store located at Twin Fin hotel located at 2570 Kalakaua Avenue to further enhance their beach and ocean experience. Each night of stay (with a fully paid resort fee) every guest room will receive 3 daily credits that can be applied towards rentals to include: Surfboards, Paddleboards, Beach Chairs, Umbrellas, Beach Toys and more! Guests reserve their rentals using their daily credits upon arrival to the resort. Other activities at Beach Candy such as Fitness Classes, Surf Lessons and more can be booked at an additional cost.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating2558 reviews
We had a fantastic time. The resort was right on the beach. Our room was clean and comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. The food was delicious. Loved the pool deck and live music. Best vacation ever.
The hotel is in a great spot with awesome dining experiences right at your footsteps & the beach is right across the road! The hotel is lovely, the pool can get really busy so it might be hard to get a pool chair but there is a bar and some lounges on the lower level. The resort is clean and the pool/bar staff are amazing. Our only disappointment was the lady who checked us in, that was probably the only downside to our stay.
Not worth the money to stay.
Pool bar (swell) and area was not good at all, couldn’t get service unless you spent money on a reservation, drinks were terrible and very expensive, reservations were expensive too and also had a minimum on how much you had to spend. Definitely wouldn’t recommend
Perfect hotel experience
We just spend the last week at Alohilani Resort and it was everything that I wanted for our family vacation. The staff went above and beyond. The location in Waikiki Beach is unbeatable. So much within walking distance. Cross the street to get to the beach. No need for a car rental but if you do need one, you can get that onsite as well. The hotel is gorgeous. Excellent restaurants onsite. The pool was also amazing. No complaints here. Can't wait to return!
Best hotel in Hawaii
The customer service was outstanding, the manager made sure we enjoyed ours our stay. The breakfast buffet was amazingly fresh and healthy. The concierge service was so helpful by planing some recreations activities which made our trip a memorable one