Wish you were here?
LocationAcross the street from Waikiki Beach
General policies & fine print
Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention attendees cannot book this property for their convention stay, they must book through the proper convention source. Convention attendees that violate this policy will be responsible for paying any higher rates upon arrival and may not be eligible for any promotional offerings.
Hotel Spring Break Policy:
This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Room taxes are included in vacation price.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee: A mandatory hotel-imposed daily resort fee is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
Hotel Mandatory hotel imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Bottled Water: Two complimentary locally-sourced bottles of water per room, per stay. Purified water stations also available in resort lobby
• Fitness Center: Daily access to Fit Waikiki Wellness Center.
• Hawaiian Cultural Classes: Classes includes Queen’s legacy tour, lei making, hula lessons and Hawaiian lessons
• Honolulu Museum of Art: Enjoy complimentary entry for two guests to the Honolulu Museum of Art when you show your guests room key, Reservations are quired by calling 808.532.8700
• In-Room Coffee: Enjoy a selection of signature ‘Alohilani coffee by Hawaiian paradise Coffee and tea from the convenience of your guest room
• Internet Access: Wireless high speed internet access in guest rooms and throughout the resort
• Local Newspaper: Available daily at Guest Services
• Oceanarium Educational Program: Conducted by the ‘Alohilani Oceanarium dive team. See daily event listing for details
• Parking: Pay for Self-Parking and be upgraded to Valet Parking service for the first night of our stay
• Phone Calls: Unlimited local calls and up to 60 minutes long distance/international telephone calls per day
• Portable Phone Charges: Available for use from Guest Services
• Self-service 24-hour workplace: Complimentary boarding pass printing and copying services
• Spa Service Credit: $20.00 per room per stay at Fit Waikiki. Please note spa services must be reserved. Contact 808.921.6171 for reservations.
• Surfboard Storage: Self-serve locking surfboard racks with unlimited use during your stay (subject to availability)
• Tennis Courts: Access to ‘Alohilani’s 9th floor rooftop tennis courts. Tennis equipment available at Fit Waikiki.
• Beach Candy: Guests can select from a wide range of items from Beach Candy store located at Twin Fin hotel located at 2570 Kalakaua Avenue to further enhance their beach and ocean experience. Each night of stay (with a fully paid resort fee) every guest room will receive 3 daily credits that can be applied towards rentals to include: Surfboards, Paddleboards, Beach Chairs, Umbrellas, Beach Toys and more! Guests reserve their rentals using their daily credits upon arrival to the resort. Other activities at Beach Candy such as Fitness Classes, Surf Lessons and more can be booked at an additional cost.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating2383 reviews
Best Bell Staff - very helpful!
We had a great stay at the Alohilani Hotel for our honeymoon. Right across the road from the beach! Everyone was exceptionally helpful and friendly, especially Cameron from the Bell service! We would highly recommend to anyone a stay at this hotel.
Hawaii is Beautiful
We had Longboard Club access - this cost us extra with Virgin - the food was top quality and fresh but it is extremely repetitive - Pasta as main hot dish every night , delicious but something different would of been nice. Would not pay the extra again. Air con was so noisy we had to turn it off every night - was also right next to the bed which made it even worse . Bathroom very very small, needs modernising, you couldn’t move about in it at all. You had to shut the door just to sit on the toilet - that’s how small it is. Pool was small an always overcrowded so we just went to the beautiful beach, location is excellent right across the road an handy for everything. Staff are excellent, big shout out to Micah who worked in Longboard Club, so pleasant an attentive, also the pasta chef. Big airy lobby, clean rooms. Hawaii was so beautiful an we loved. Be aware to hire loungers on beach is mad money - $75 for two with a umbrella - most people just used one beach towel.
Amazing customer service!
Cameron at the bell desk gave us incredible customer service! Extremely friendly, helpful, and easy on the eyes! Location is literally across from the beach. Hotel room is very spacious and updated, wonderful hotel!
Good option for Waikiki but wouldn’t visit Waikiki again
This resort is not exactly like the photos or descriptions on the website. Breakfast is bad - don’t waste your money when there are options at your doorstep. Pool is on 5th floor and view to the beach is obscured by the buildings in front. Service was average, very much churning through the guests, not personal at all. Cost is crazy expensive. Wouldn’t visit Waikiki it’s a rip off.
Great location, great service!
We booked our stay at the Alohilani Resort after our stay in Maui was affected by the recent wildfires. We had an issue with our bathroom and had to change rooms. Due to the inconvenience, management went above and beyond to rectify the experience, and we had a wonderful day poolside at a cabana! I’d like to personally thank Mike Kass for going above and beyond with exemplary service and for checking in on us to make sure our issue was resolved- as well as giving us some great Hawaii recommendations!