Wish you were here?
Stay in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip at Park MGM Las Vegas.
Meet Park MGM, a fresh take on the Vegas resort experience in the center of the Strip. Here we’re all about what’s fresh, Park MGM is smoke-free.
Some services and amenities may be unavailable
General policies & fine print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization upon check-in for incidentals, this will place a hold on your funds. If you don’t provide a credit/debit card, a cash deposit is required upon check-in for incidentals. Please
check with hotel for daily incidental fees/security deposits.
No smoking allowed in the casino, convention center, restaurants and bars, hotel rooms, corridors, or common areas, including resort pools.
Convention Policy - Convention attendees cannot not book this property for their convention stay, they must book through the proper convention source. Convention attendees that violate this policy will be responsible for paying any higher rates and may not be eligible for any promotional offerings.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee - A mandatory hotel-imposed fee is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out for guests from all origins.
Mandatory hotel imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Property-wide high-speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll-free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Fitness center access for guests 18+
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
If there is evidence of smoking in your room, you will incur a minimum deep cleaning fee of $500 charged to your account for Park MGM rooms.
Dog-Friendly Fee applies as follows:
• Dogs are the only animal allowed.
• There is a mandatory dog friendly fee of [$100.00 per night, per dog] for rooms and [$150.00 per night, per dog] for suites. These fees will be applied to your folio and payable directly to the hotel at time of checkout.
• Up to two dogs are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of less than 100 pounds.
• A second dog fee will be charged at check-in if bringing two dogs.
• Due to health code regulations, dogs (except for service dogs) are not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to: any food and beverage outlets, the Spa, or pool areas, except as passing through.
• Dogs are permitted in hotel rooms, suites, and the designated outdoor locations.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating5921 reviews
It was our first time staying at the Park MGM. After we figured out how to find the hotel parking it was great when we found out it was a smoke free casino too. The only bad part was there was not a big selection of table games and the minimums were high. The rooms were very nice but did not have a refrigerator for our meds. The atmosphere music was a little too loud especially in the restaurants so it was difficult to have a low volume conversation while we were eating. Other than that we will return some day because it’s a smoke free casino.
I was placed a handicapp room that I did not request. With the bed being so low, I came back to sever back problems that kept me bed bound for a couple of days. Called to speak with a Manger, I have not received a call back as of yet. It's been almost a week.
Superb customer service
The location is excellent (next to t mobile arena) right in the middle of the strip where it’s poppin at. Cheap retailers close (Ross, Marshall’s, Burlington) if you need swimming attire. Denny’s close. Top notch customer service!
The boys and I go for a football weekend every year. We missed last years COVID year, so this was a return trip after missing a year. Park MGM with their smoke free atmosphere is awesome. Everything went as planned. Easy checkin and checkout, dealers giving us their best, and the location was perfect.
The fact that this is a non smoking hotel alone would make me come back. But beyond that everything was so clean. My boyfriend loved the casino and the sports bar, while I loved the pool. Will be back