Wish you were here?
We didn’t invent entertainment—we perfected it. Entertainment at MGM Grand includes the Grand Garden Arena, KÀ™ by Cirque du Soleil®, Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club, and the unparalleled Hakkasan. Relax at the Grand Spa, Grand Pool Complex, and Wet Republic, or indulge in gourmet cuisine at Craftsteak, Pub 1842, or Joël Robuchon. It’s easy to see why MGM Grand is Las Vegas’ Entertainment Authority.
LocationLas Vegas - Strip
General policies & fine print
Guest Names Policy - Reservations must be booked with the correct guest names. A complete name change to the lead name is considered a cancellation and will require a new reservation.
Deposit Requirements - A major credit card and photo I.D. is required upon check-in to cover phone or incidental charges. More details below.
Convention Policy - Guests attending a convention at the hotel may not use this package for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be charged directly by the hotel.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Parking - Effective immediately, MGM Grand Hotel & Casino charges for parking.
Security Deposit Policy:
• A valid credit card is required to register at MGM Grand. Prior approval is required if you are paying with a company credit card. Please contact Room Reservations for details on our credit card policy and for current per night amount that will be placed on hold on your credit card or debit card.
• All reservations require a valid credit card on file at registration. Payments may be made with credit card, cash, and debit cards but credit card must remain on record for duration of stay.
• Release on authorizations or refunds of security deposits will take place within 3-10 business days of check out, dependent on the cardholder's banking institution. Releases/refunds on cards issued by a foreign banks may take longer.
• 48 hours notice required to cancel and receive refund of deposit.
Resort Fee - A mandatory hotel-imposed fee is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
Mandatory hotel-imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Property-wide high-speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll-free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Fitness center access for guests 18+
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change at any time. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
Rooms and suites are non-smoking. If there is evidence of smoking of any substance in your accommodation, you will incur a minimum deep cleaning fee of $500 for rooms and $1,000 for suites and Stay Well rooms charged to your hotel account.
• Dogs are the only animal allowed.
• There is a mandatory dog friendly fee of [$100.00 per night, per dog] for rooms and [$150.00 per night, per dog] for suites. These fees will be applied to your folio and payable directly to the hotel at time of checkout.
• Up to two dogs are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of less than 100 pounds.
• A second dog fee will be charged at check-in if bringing two dogs.
• Due to health code regulations, dogs (except for service dogs) are not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to: any food and beverage outlets, the Spa, or pool areas, except as passing through.
• Dogs are permitted in hotel rooms, suites, and the designated outdoor locations.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating29521 reviews
Nice Casino with decent rooms, but cocktail waitresses were hard to find, and games did not pay out like other places. Rooms were clean, but you could hear the neighbors on both sides, making it hard to sleep. Uber/Lyft area set up well.
It was ok! Had issues with the TV not working for 2 days in a row. Bumped into the refrigerator without using it and was charged a service fee that had to be latter removed. Was compensated for the TV not working. It's the MGM and so I expected more.
Next time New York New York
Our rooms floor was super dirty, there was a lot of dust everywhere, the one plug in that was in our bathroom didn’t even work, the hotel lobby and casino were extremely hot like the heater was on full blast, waitresses were no where to be found when in the casino for drinks, & a lot of the stores were either not open at all or closed really early. We spent more time and money at New York New York eating and gambling during our stay than we did at our own Hotel.
Week day get a way
Room itself was great comfortably clean and quiet the only thing was the view. It was of the roof since we were on the 4th floor but other than that it was a nice stay. Every one was nice. the front desk was very helpful with help us with any issues that we had.
Less then average
This is my second time staying at the hotel. I found some coins that were on the floor a q-tip that was in the closet. There are cracks in the walls and paper peeling from the walls. Trying to bring people back to stay there I was not impressed. Back in 2019 the room was spectacular there were no issues didn't run out of things. This time I did not have lotion and only had roll a toilet paper. Hopefully some of these will be addressed but as of this vacation I was sorely disappointed. And the bed was awfully hard.