TripAdvisor traveler ratingbased on 28635 reviews
We didn’t invent entertainment—we perfected it. Entertainment at MGM Grand includes the Grand Garden Arena, KÀ™ by Cirque du Soleil®, Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club, and the unparalleled Hakkasan. Relax at the Grand Spa, Grand Pool Complex, and Wet Republic, or indulge in gourmet cuisine at Craftsteak, Pub 1842, or Joël Robuchon. It’s easy to see why MGM Grand is Las Vegas’ Entertainment Authority.
LocationLas Vegas - Strip
Wish you were here?
General policies & fine print
Guest Names Policy - Reservations must be booked with the correct guest names. A complete name change to the lead name is considered a cancellation and will require a new reservation.
Deposit Requirements - A major credit card and photo I.D. is required upon check-in to cover phone or incidental charges. More details below.
Convention Policy - Guests attending a convention at the hotel may not use this package for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be charged directly by the hotel.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Parking - Effective immediately, MGM Grand Hotel & Casino charges for parking.
Security Deposit Policy:
• A valid credit card is required to register at MGM Grand. Prior approval is required if you are paying with a company credit card. Please contact Room Reservations for details on our credit card policy and for current per night amount that will be placed on hold on your credit card or debit card.
• All reservations require a valid credit card on file at registration. Payments may be made with credit card, cash, and debit cards but credit card must remain on record for duration of stay.
• Release on authorizations or refunds of security deposits will take place within 3-10 business days of check out, dependent on the cardholder's banking institution. Releases/refunds on cards issued by a foreign banks may take longer.
• 48 hours notice required to cancel and receive refund of deposit.
Resort Fee - A mandatory hotel-imposed fee is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
Mandatory hotel-imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Property-wide high-speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll-free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Fitness center access for guests 18+
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change at any time. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
Rooms and suites are non-smoking. If there is evidence of smoking of any substance in your accommodation, you will incur a minimum deep cleaning fee of $500 for rooms and $1,000 for suites and Stay Well rooms charged to your hotel account.
• Dogs are the only animal allowed.
• There is a mandatory dog friendly fee of [$100.00 per night, per dog] for rooms and [$150.00 per night, per dog] for suites. These fees will be applied to your folio and payable directly to the hotel at time of checkout.
• Up to two dogs are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of less than 100 pounds.
• A second dog fee will be charged at check-in if bringing two dogs.
• Due to health code regulations, dogs (except for service dogs) are not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to: any food and beverage outlets, the Spa, or pool areas, except as passing through.
• Dogs are permitted in hotel rooms, suites, and the designated outdoor locations.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating28635 reviews
Let me start off by saying I have stayed in Vegas over 100 times and frequent MGM Grand during these stays. I will never stay at this hotel again, ever. On July 17 my wife and I were celebrating our 26 year anniversary and decided to call it an early night and came back our suite to enjoy some takeout food and went to bed. Shortly before midnight, we were awoken by pounding on our door and the phone ringing in the room. I answered the phone and was told that security was at the door and I needed to answer. As I answered the door and to my surprise, there were 2 uniformed security guards, a security supervisor, and 4 Las Vegas Metro Police Officers waiting for me. They told me to step outside where I was handcuffed, searched, and questioned while my wife was also pulled out of bed and questioned. A report of domestic abuse had come in and MGM security directed the responding officers to my room after “verifying on CCTV” that the suspect (me) had entered my room. This is impossible because I had only left the room once to go get ice for dinner. After realizing that nothing was going on, the officers and security left just as quickly as they came, and at this point my wife was terrified. I called the security supervisor on duty who turned out to be extremely arrogant who offered nothing more than just a procedural explanation for what occurred. I then called the front desk and asked for the manager on duty who finally had offered some sort of apology for what had happened and assured me that either the security director would contact me, or one of the directors of the hotel. To this date, I have heard nothing from the hotel. I am by no means a whale where my money would make a difference to the resort, just a regular patron who was involved in an incident that could have been handled in a serious, sympathetic, and professional way. In a hotel that can tell what time it is on someone’s watch with their camera system, I find it very likely that someone did not do their due diligence in investing where to send police. I write this poor review not because of the incident, but because of managements lack of taking ownership of what happened and offering a simple, “we made a mistake, we are sorry” by contacting me. I have made the decision to never stay at the property in the future, and for what it’s worth sold my shares that I had in MGM resorts.
I like it a lot, it's really cool and fun to stay here. Good ameneties. Lots to do, great staff and awesome selection of restaurants. The price was really good and it was easy to check in and get settled in. I will be coming back here for sure.
sketchy hotel. Charged me $350 for the restaurant i wasn't in
sketchy hotel. Charged me $350 for the restaurant i wasn't in. Front desk said , we will take care of this but i never receive the refund. Filing a claim with credit card Filthy rooms full of drugs and garbage from previous guests
Has been many years since I stayed at the grand. Since they were one of the first to reopen I thought I would give them a visit For a 5 night stay. Room was very clean. Only complaint was shower water press and water temp very weak. I was on floor 28 if that makes any difference. I also think mini bar prices very high. $10 for a can of coke and no other mini refrigerator in room. As we all know the resort fees are terrible but it just seems like something we must live with. I wish they would eliminated them but it’s a cash cow. Casino was very clean. Slots paid some. If you get a resort credit from Mlife be careful where you charge things to room assuming you can use your resort credit. Retail sundries and mini bar are not available for comps!!!!! Found that out at checkout. For some reason I was unable to use my express comps toward room charges either?? That’s never been a issue for me before with Mlife property. No matter, it’s not the world, but they should make that clear. Several eateries and retail are closed during the week and don’t open til Thursday. Overall the property was nice and if you get a good rate it’s worth giving it a try.
Great Hotel and Casino - staff is doing a great job to keep the whole place clean and up & running Great restaurants (steak house) and drinks / Whiskey Bar is a good late night spot Luv the Lazy River pool area and bar