TripAdvisor traveler ratingbased on 24871 reviews
LocationLas Vegas - Strip
Wish you were here?
General policies & fine print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee - A mandatory hotel-imposed fee is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out for guests from all origins.
Mandatory hotel imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Property-wide high-speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll-free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Fitness center access for guests 18+
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
Dog-Friendly Fee applies as follows:
• Dogs are the only animal allowed.
• There is a mandatory dog friendly fee of [$100.00 per night, per dog] for rooms and [$150.00 per night, per dog] for suites. These fees will be applied to your folio and payable directly to the hotel at time of checkout.
• Up to two dogs are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of less than 100 pounds.
• A second dog fee will be charged at check-in if bringing two dogs.
• Due to health code regulations, dogs (except for service dogs) are not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to: any food and beverage outlets, the Spa, or pool areas, except as passing through.
• Dogs are permitted in hotel rooms, suites, and the designated outdoor locations.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating24871 reviews
No microwave or refrigerator
Good service and staff but the hotel policy of no microwaves or fridges is terrible. Hotel room description is not accurate. If you enjoy a 15 foot by 30 foot box then get the suite. It is small and not like the description at all
I assume that the new trend in roulette is the triple “0” wheel. I loved this casino in the past for having the European wheel which has a single “0”. Unfortunately, it seems like the “000” is being pushed and I was forced to look elsewhere. Other than that the casino floor had good dealers and my wife loved the selection of slots.
Had a very good time would could anytime and was near everything and was able to experience the whole scenery of the strip and the service was real good and the Rooms was very nice and I love the volcano water fire show outside the mirage.
Great Resort !!!!
The staff at the front desk, casino and restaurants were great. We walked the strip one night and visited many Casinos. Mirage by far had he best atmosphere of any casino. We are already planning our next trip to Vegas and we will be staying at the Mirage again.
Exceptional Accommodations, excluding Casino
Service was great, the accommodations was super. The food was good. The slots (something I play) were tight; lost a lot of money. I never saw anyone win jackpots, though hits were minimal. I heard tables were nice. The waitresses were good about accommodating fluids as needed. Had I not had a physical disability this year I would have walked more to other casinos. I found slots at Mirage to be quite repetitive in games. In that case it was a little disappointing. After four days I was expecting at least one jackpot but instead lost more than I started.