Wish you were here?
LocationLas Vegas - Strip
General policies & fine print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee - A mandatory hotel-imposed fee is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out for guests from all origins.
Mandatory hotel imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Property-wide high-speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll-free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Fitness center access for guests 18+
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
Dog-Friendly Fee applies as follows:
• Dogs are the only animal allowed.
• There is a mandatory dog friendly fee of [$100.00 per night, per dog] for rooms and [$150.00 per night, per dog] for suites. These fees will be applied to your folio and payable directly to the hotel at time of checkout.
• Up to two dogs are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of less than 100 pounds.
• A second dog fee will be charged at check-in if bringing two dogs.
• Due to health code regulations, dogs (except for service dogs) are not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to: any food and beverage outlets, the Spa, or pool areas, except as passing through.
• Dogs are permitted in hotel rooms, suites, and the designated outdoor locations.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating25159 reviews
The best bang for your buck on the strip
From the moment I parked in the complimentary parking garage to the time I left, the Mirage staff made me feel like family. Not the annoying family member you wish you didn’t have, but the one everyone loves to be around. Every individual there I interacted with seemed genuine and helpful from check in to check out.
Rooms had little problems
When we arrived the service was amazing and very polite. Although, the rooms in itself were beautifully designed but had its downers. The bedroom tv we had would not go down into its sleep setting and tv wouldn’t stay on for more than 3secs, the vanity in the bathroom wasn’t working either, then the switch which opens the curtains wouldn’t open them. After a quick call to the front desk they changed us room only for us to experience the bar fridge being locked and not working. The front room TV remote not working properly for certain buttons and the room only had 1 single toilet paper roll to start off with
Nice & clean
We stayed for 2 nights. Clean room and friendly staff. Love how you need your room key to access the elevators. My only complaint would be the shower head was old and flowing different directions ... and it was super low. I’m short and it was still too low for me.
Our stay at the Mirage was fantastic! Our view overlooking the Strip and the Volcano show was a really great touch. The staff were all so courteous and professional and really made our stay memorable.
We visited Las Vegas as a family for a camp for my son. We rented a car and needed to drive to Summerlin twice a day. The self parking garage was easily accessible and the location of the hotel was superb in relation to the highway. The hotel room was very large and extremely clean...even the parking garage was spotless! The only thing that would make the whole experience a 10 would be upgraded linens (towels and sheets).