Wish you were here?
LocationLas Vegas - Strip
General policies & fine print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee - A mandatory hotel-imposed fee is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out for guests from all origins.
Mandatory hotel imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Property-wide high-speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll-free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Fitness center access for guests 18+
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
Dog-Friendly Fee applies as follows:
• Dogs are the only animal allowed.
• There is a mandatory dog friendly fee of [$100.00 per night, per dog] for rooms and [$150.00 per night, per dog] for suites. These fees will be applied to your folio and payable directly to the hotel at time of checkout.
• Up to two dogs are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of less than 100 pounds.
• A second dog fee will be charged at check-in if bringing two dogs.
• Due to health code regulations, dogs (except for service dogs) are not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to: any food and beverage outlets, the Spa, or pool areas, except as passing through.
• Dogs are permitted in hotel rooms, suites, and the designated outdoor locations.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating27939 reviews
Moldy Dirty Rooms
Our room wasnt ready when they told us it would be. We didnt get a strip view we paid additional for There was mold in our shower ceilings 17-119 We were moved to 14-095. Still didnt get strip view Keys didnt work. Bell Staff couldnt move our bags for us. 14-095 had ripped curtins made us feel like we were in a trailer park. It diffinately didnt help my wifes birthday party atmosphere.
Would find something eslse
I travel to Vegas often and this would be the worse experience would not recommend Mirage to anyone. Packed and not one restaurant can accommodate two people for diner at 630pm. No later time given they just say you have to try another day.
Black mold in the ceiling above the shower. Black stuff on towels. It appeared that something spilled down the front of the night stand and never got cleaned up. Overall very disappointed staying here.
Very nice place to stay. A little dated
The hotel was clean and well maintained. The only bad thing I could say is that the hotel is somewhat outdated. Could use a refresh in the rooms. The location is really good as you can get anywhere from the center point.
Great place to stay and have fun
One of the best hotels I have ever stayed. Rooms are big and clean. Beds and furniture are new. A lot of things to do in the hotel. Pool, shopping, cafes, bars, restaurants…Hotel location is great, close to many attractions and convention centers. Casino and restaurants are the best!