Wish you were here?
Located on 40 spectacular oceanfront acres on famed Kaanapali Beach, the award winning Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa offers unlimited activities and amenities in a setting of tropical luxury. This standout among Maui resorts truly offers something for everyone: half-acre pool with a 150-foot lava tube water slide; sand bottom children's pool; an extensive collection of Asian art; lush landscaping with exotic wildlife; a rooftop astronomy program; tennis; nightly entertainment including; Drums of the Pacific” Polynesian Luau; nine award-winning restaurants and lounges; and of course, Maui’s only oceanfront full-service spa, the magnificent Spa Moana and Moana Athletic Club.
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa has earned Silver Level LEED-EBOM Certification! We are THE FIRST RESORT IN HAWAII to earn the LEED certification for Existing Buildings.
LEED-EBOM differs from traditional LEED certification in that is applies to the operations and maintenance of an existing building. The certification process and evaluation focused on key areas: water and energy conservation and efficiency, waste reduction and diversion from the landfill, and sustainable purchasing.
LocationKaanapali - Beach
General policies & fine print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Room taxes are included in vacation price.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel
Resort Fee: A mandatory hotel-imposed resort fee will be charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out. This fee is not included in your package price and is subject to change.
Resort fee inclusions:
• Two reusable keepsake water bottles, per room, per stay, upon arrival
• Filtered water and ice machines located on every guestroom floor and throughout the resort
• 24 hour access to oceanfront Stay Fit Gym
• Cultural programs including lei making, hula lessons, mermaid story time, wildlife tours, and koi feedings
• Local, 1-800/1-888 phone calls
• In-room coffee and tea
• In-room safe
• Concierge services
• Daily Yoga/fitness classes
• Resort shuttle service in Ka’anapali
• Unlimited daily tennis, pickle ball or basketball court time, tennis/pickle balls, racquets, and basketballs included
• Fresh flower lei Greeting upon arrival
• inkl App: access to current full-content newspapers and magazines viewable on your tablet or smartphone
• Beach Portrait Session and 5x7 print from Grins2Go at Hyatt Regency Maui
• Personalized guest request texting service: TEXT 808 219 0608 for 24 hour assistance
• 25% off non-discounted green fees at Ka’anapali Golf Courses
• 10% discount on all non-sale apparel items at the Ka’anapali Golf Courses Pro Shop
• 24 hour access to pool towels throughout the resort
• Backpack beach chair usage for all guestroom occupants
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in. Mandatory hotel-imposed house keeping fees plus tax per unit, per stay based on unit type.
Ratings & reviews
TripAdvisor traveler rating10045 reviews
This hotel is Fabulous, right next to kaanapali golf course. On the beach and about 3.6 mile walk to the main town and harbour area. The beds are super comfortable, the staff are very helpful. Great for families. Spa, table tennis, golf simulator on site run by a pro, an hours lesson is about 130 dollars and so much more. It’s everything you could expect from a hotel of this standard. Would not hesitate to come back again…
Thank you Maui Hyatt for Providing an Amazing Vacation
We had one of our favorite vacations staying at the Hyatt in Maui. The staff from the valet, waitstaff, housekeeper, and concierge made every possible attempt to make it special and exceeded our expectations at every level. Our room was as good as it gets with a view of the ocean from the 20th floor. We saw whales splashing the entire week we were there.
Over all experience
This resort was beautiful and very clean. Views were breathtaking. The meals/food and service were amazing. The resort staff was friendly and attentive. Booking excursions were informative and smooth getting scheduled.
entertainment so there is something to do in the evenings and chairs to sit by the pool. Most of the group I was with would have enjoyed entertainment in the evening that just sitting around drinking.
Attention to detail was top notch. Even with the extremely wet weather, we were well cared for and absolutely loved every minute of our stay. The grounds are stunning and the view from our room was extraordinary! Very impressed.